Dave Campbell New Prediction Observation/Question (MI?)

Redraider092":1pgz534v said:
LBK6manFan":1pgz534v said:
All of yall complaining about rankings whether its Granger's or Dave Campbell's need to understand something. Time will tell. I'd like to see anyone else try a formula that is accurate with 6Man having 2 divisions public, private schools, outlaw/independents playing each other, and be accurate with the rankings week by week. Sound like a bunch of soccer Moms/Dads in this thread.

Pretty sure nobody is complaining. Just mentioning an observation. What is complaining? Complaining is someone who posts a "complaint" that a game was cancelled due to snow when it actually was never cancelled nor posted that it was cancelled but that someone still went on to complain that it had been cancelled. Now that's complaining.

Lol what he said.

Redraider092":3pilf989 said:
LBK6manFan":3pilf989 said:
All of yall complaining about rankings whether its Granger's or Dave Campbell's need to understand something. Time will tell. I'd like to see anyone else try a formula that is accurate with 6Man having 2 divisions public, private schools, outlaw/independents playing each other, and be accurate with the rankings week by week. Sound like a bunch of soccer Moms/Dads in this thread.

Pretty sure nobody is complaining. Just mentioning an observation. What is complaining? Complaining is someone who posts a "complaint" that a game was cancelled due to snow when it actually was never cancelled nor posted that it was cancelled but that someone still went on to complain that it had been cancelled. Now that's complaining.

Lol, got a snappy one in here. Been holding on to that one I see...you seem like a cool guy. Tech fan atleast, how about we both can "complain" about our loss to Kansas last Saturday

Back