CT6MFL Week 6, 4 Feb 2012

CT6MFL

11-man fan
Sat 2/4 Buckholts Badgers vs. Zephyr Bulldogs 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM Jim Hauk Field
Sat 2/4 Strawn Greyhounds vs. Gordon Longhorns 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Greyhound Stadium

Injuries continue to plague the league.
Last Sun. a young family man
dislocated his shoulder
requiring surgery the next day.

They charge too much to get in too.

Dogface":qcc4ei04 said:
Injuries continue to plague the league.
Last Sun. a young family man
dislocated his shoulder
requiring surgery the next day.

They charge too much to get in too.
His surgery cost 35k.
It was clavicular dislocation
with multiple tendon tears.
The week before a guy was intentionally dumped on his head.
After multiple whistles too!
It could have killed him.
I thought this whole thing was supposed to be for fun and community support?

This thread does not even deserve to be on this board after the incident that happened at Strawn. you have a bunch of grown men acting lik e a bunch of two year olds. Fighting with each other, fans comming out of the stands. This league should be DISBANDED it is an Embarrassment to sixman football. I hope this league NEVER gets to play another game again. Guess what dumbasses you have gone past your prime. quit trying to relive your glory days.For those of yo9u that wer enot ther the game ended with a fullo scale fight between both teams i mean half the people that play for BOTH team are not even from either town. they call it an ALUIMNI league but that is not he truth. This league needs to be done away with as it serves no puprose and has no place in SIx Man

Oh I don't think the League will go away. You will have incidents like this when emotion and energy run high. Most deffinatley when their rivals. The bi-laws will be enforce to the max. The captains from both sides will have some rethinking to do. I hope the players and fans understand whats a risk for acting the way they have.

Strawn 49 - Gordon 42
Buckholts 72 - Zephyr 42

CT6MFL":vfxapw7u said:
Oh I don't think the League will go away. You will have incidents like this when emotion and energy run high. Most deffinatley when their rivals. The bi-laws will be enforce to the max. The captains from both sides will have some rethinking to do. I hope the players and fans understand whats a risk for acting the way they have.

Strawn 49 - Gordon 42
Buckholts 72 - Zephyr 42
The thing about it is
IMHO,
as grown ups(?)
they should be able to "PLAY"
with their emotions and energies in check.

I don't want the league to go away,
but there needs to be some serious adjustments made.
It's a normal part of any business endeavor.
At the very least the By-Laws have to be enforced?

Hmmmm...
don't see how you can honestly say that.
(Maybe after Mon. they will be enforced.)
But where was all that enforcement supposed to come from
in all of the previous games?
The Captain/Coaches?
Seriously?
I haven't seen one sideline pass around anyone's neck.
I know no-one took the injured players photo and they weren't even on the rosters.
I doubt if they even signed a waiver,
so you better hope they recover well.

Back