Crowell Throck Showdown

I would be more worried about Follett than Throck at this point. Crowell is gonna get all they can handle if similar games are any indicator. Follett beat Valley by 46 and Crowell won by 38 so that's a pretty similar outcome so I wouldn't be overlooking anybody at this point.

Wow..what a game!! The good thing was that even though it was a battle with a lot of hard hits, both sides stayed injury free. Hope to see a rematch down the road.

I give props to both teams. One heck of a game. I just wouldn't be to keen on jumping in to the future. Knox City also has a good chance in this race. They will be a force to be reckoned with. Knox City are no pushovers they will fight tooth and nail as well for the District Title. Hope these teams make it a battle till the end.

I'm sorry but Knox City is not even in the same area code as Crowell and Throckmorton. I understand they have a good recorded but I don't see Throck or Crowell having trouble with them.

It's ok Caprock kid. We enjoy being under the radar. I remember Crowell only beat us by 12 last yr. Yes, Throck did beat us pretty soundly last yr but as I said I give props to both of those teams but KC will be a team to be reckoned with. We have been under the radar but we are not ranked for looks so it will be a showdown the last two weeks but for now we focus on Bryson and one game at a time. Hope you can make it to KC for the Crowell game. Props to you and your team of choice.

Dont use last year to predict this year, it can be used as a very loose guage but at the the end of the day it doesn't matter. T-rock, valley, & petersburg beat crowell. Follet stayed close... very close. It just doesnt mean anything THIS YEAR. P.S. the red sox and Chiefs were terrible last year.... see things change haha

Back