Covington HdGBb-Asst FB-Spr Sprt

Coach Ware

11-man fan
Covington ISD is accepting applications for Head Girls Basketball / Assistant Football / Spring Sport

Duties will include 3 positions and a teaching field:

TEACHING FIELD - OPEN (NO PE/HEALTH)

Head Girls Basketball:
- The position will come with an assistant who is already on staff and is subject to coaching assignments by the Athletic Director and Head Girls Basketball Coach.
You will oversee the JH and JV program. We're looking at having 16-18 girls at the HS level.
We Graduate one (1) Senior and bring up a very competitive 8th group of girls (8 to be exact).

Assistant Football:
- The position will assistant the football program either as a positions coach or coordinator, pending experience.
You will be requited to coach either the JH or JV at home & away games.

Spring Sport
- The position will consist of track and field asst. -OR- baseball asst.

To apply please email or mail resume with references and a COMPLETED CISD Application to [email protected] or fax to (254)-854-2272.

Please go to http://www.covingtonisd.org, place cursor over "About CISD Tab", then scroll down and single click on "Employment".
There you will find the CISD Professional Employment Application along with the teacher pay scale and stipend pay scale.
Covington ISD pays $225 towards insurance.

If you have any questions, Please contact Athletic Director Wayne Ware at 817-240-6126 or by email (see above).

Rumor has it this will be filled by the Spur girls basketball coach. I "THINK" he's led the spurettes to the Regionals in 2013 and the Regional Finals this year losing to eventual state champion Nazareth.

If so, this will be a great hire for Covington and a huge blow to Spur.

Looks like Coach Ware is gathering a pretty good coaching staff in Owl Country

if true, that's 5 golden balls (Regionals & Regional Finals) experience heading that way.......

I've heard the Spur fans have ridden every girls coach HARD and he's another that's been done in.
Another one 2 years and done.

koo-dos to Coach Ware for pulling this one off and getting another very good coach.....
Covington just might be A PROGRAM in the making

We will be taking a name to the school board meeting on Monday to fill this position.
I want to THANK all of the candidates that were interested in CISD Athletics.

Back