Cornerstone - McKinney needs 2 home games

Coach Hanlon

Six-man fan
Cornerstone Christian Academy in McKinney is in need of 2 home games due to cancellations. Dates are September 26th and October 3rd playing at 7:30. We (again this year) are a very young team. I only have 2 Juniors, 0 Seniors and the rest Freshman and Sophomores. We'd love to play teams with a similar make up - even JV teams, but will take what we can get.
We play our home games on Friday nights under the lights on a beautiful turf field.
If you are interested, please call me ASAP. I'd like to fill these dates quickly.
Thanks,
Sean Hanlon
Athletic Director
Cornerstone Christian Academy
214-725-5287 (cell)

One of the teams that cancelled is Corsicana Legacy Bible. Well, I'm assuming they cancelled - we're the only game they have scheduled on this site and when I try to call the school the number is disconnected.
The other school is Arlington High Point, who dropped out of our district. I heard the school folded.

I have a couple of schools looking at these dates, but I don't have anything scheduled as of yet, so we're still looking.

Thanks,
Coach Hanlon
Cornerstone Christian Academy
214-725-5287

Still in need of a home game on October 3rd. Please let me know if you know of anyone with a hole in their schedule that week.
Thanks,
Coach Hanlon
Cornerstone Christian Academy - McKinney
214-725-5287

Back