Chillicothe 2019 Track Meets

Bpawloski

11-man fan
Chillicothe ISD will be hosting 3 meets this year. 2 High School Meets and a JH Meet. The High School Meets will be on March 8, 2019 and March 28, 2019. The JH Meet will be on March 19, 2019.

This year’s JH Meet will have field events begin at 3:45 PM with running events to begin at 5:45. The cost will be $200 for both Boys and Girls or $100 for a single group. We are asking all schools to let us know if they will be attending again, because we are putting a cap of 10 teams on the meet. We will take the first Teams to register.

This year’s High School meets will have field events begin at 1:30 PM with running events to begin at 3:30. The cost will be $200 for both Boys and Girls or $100 for a single group. We are asking all schools to let us know if they will be attending again, because we are putting a cap of 10 teams on the meet. We will take the first Teams to register.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or you can register on Athletic.net.

Did you get my text or email, coach? Our HS would like to attend your March 28th Meet. Please let me know if it's possible.

Thank you,
H.Ethridge
903-229-8497

Back