Changing Teams!

Jedi

11-man fan
I have been a Throckmorton supporter all year and thought they were the best team. However, after their last two games I am now an Ira supporter which I am sure will make a huge difference to everyone.

I don't think you understand how to support a team. Good or bad, win or lose, you always back your team. Don't jump ship because of a couple of bad games.

Oh I understand how to support my team, guess I should have worded it differently. Let me rephrase this, I thought Throckmorton had the best team at the start of the year but I believe that Ira has the best team at this point. Not knocking Throckmorton just think Ira is better. I will support Throckmorton to the bitter end but think Ira is better, hope I am wrong.

For your information Cherry5 have been a Texas Ranger fan my whole life and will remain one until they plant me six feet down! The same goes for Throckmorton!! That should clear everything up, now let's PLAY BALL.

Jedi":1m8i1d5j said:
Oh I understand how to support my team, guess I should have worded it differently. Let me rephrase this, I thought Throckmorton had the best team at the start of the year but I believe that Ira has the best team at this point. Not knocking Throckmorton just think Ira is better. I will support Throckmorton to the bitter end but think Ira is better, hope I am wrong.
Thanks for the clarification. I may have to change my opinion of you. :)

Back