Borden County Football Extravaganza

coachtrey

Six-man fan
Borden County Football Extravaganza
Borden County is going to host a football Extravaganza next year, August 25th, 26th and 27th. Anyone interested please contact Trey Richey @ [email protected] or (806)759-3335. We will provide a gift for 2 Coaches of the participating teams and we will also feed each team that participate after their game. We will also have a hospitality room for coaches and officials. If a team needs a place to stay we can put teams up in a gym or one of our local churches. We have hosted summer team camps for basketball and have housed teams and will be more than happy to do the same for your team. We have excellent facilities and would love for teams from all over to come and see what Gail, America looks like. Our plan right now is to play our game on Thursday, with our JV participating before us, then hosting 2 games on Friday and 4 games on Saturday. We don’t have local hotels, but there are several hotels within 30 miles of Gail in all 4 directions. We do have an RV park for those interested in staying in a camper. Again, if you are interested in participating in the first annual Duel in the Den, please contact Trey Richey.

We have already had a couple of teams commit. We will take the first 13 teams that contact us.

I'm game! Write me down Trey. Do I have to have a team at this moment? Put me down anyway...will have one asap.
One request though--"Duel in the Den"?? Gotta do better than that, no bang to it. Alliteration is cool but still not there. :)

Its the equivalent to transfiguring these famous lines:
Permian MoJo to Permian MoSpecial
The Thrilla in Manilla to The Thrilla from Them Phillipine Isles or
Heart of Texas Coaching Clinic to Central Texas Coach 'Em Up
Friday Night Lights to Friday Night Lights Out

How about Duel in the Sun or
Borden County Beat 'Em Up or
The Gail Get "ER Done or
The Trey Richey Ruckus (SP?)

Just funnin ya Trey. I'm going even if its called the George W. No Child Left Behind Extravaganza or The Gail Borden Milk Producers Memorial.

Sorry 'bout that previous post fellas, was trying my neighbor's new batch of Cow House Creek sour mash and it didn't agree with my constitution.

We have about 3 more slots to fill, anyone interested please contact me. We have been to a couple of these in the past that have done an amazing job, we are hoping that we can do as good a job as my old High School, the Jayton Jaybirds. We just want to try it ourselves and see if we can make this another quality opportunity to watch multiple games. Jayton, Zephyr and Hico have done a great job and we just want to give another opportunity for folks southeast of Lubbock. If you are interested, please call, e-mail or text. Take care and God bless, TR

Still looking for a couple of teams. Call, text or e-mail. Take care and best of luck with the remainder of your 2015 season. TR

Back