Blanket Boys Basketball

My bad, like I said I couldnt help it. It was a fat one down the middle of the plate. Ha In my case, both teaching field and coaching needs to be optional. Maybe Tommy Newton will come back. Ha

I think that the fine, fine Blanket Independent School District deserves much better than an old rickety, know-nothing such as I. I know that there is kind of a coaching shortage, but I know there is someone out there more qualified. Plus, truth be known Blanket has something like Kryptonite or water to a rabid animal, or maybe a cross to a vampire. I can not drive past it without being scared.

Well I am less fine tuned, as I was subjected to the horror of that area personally. I find myself thinking about going through San Saba or somewhere to avoid "The Thing" to get to Brownwood.

High Plains Drifter":p7j6w1w6 said:
Well I am less fine tuned, as I was subjected to the horror of that area personally. I find myself thinking about going through San Saba or somewhere to avoid "The Thing" to get to Brownwood.

Just think happy thoughts as you drive by on 377. Maybe about the apple, cherry, or peach cobbler at Underwoods with whipped cream......

High Plains Drifter":23tx96wu said:
That's too bad, HPD. It probably was not a really pleasant experience for us either. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sean, I really dont think you were even around when this occurred. Might be wrong, but doubt it. And Bearkat, I am getting into fighting shape so I cant partake of that kind of stuff. Ha

HPD, I don't know who you are and I do not know what experiences you had here at Blanket but it is a very good place to be now. (I can not speak past 5 years, though.)

Dear Play Misty fer Me (more propriate fer yew than HPD if yew iz gonna go with the Eastwood thang),

Well we iz glad yew limited it all to one year, utherwize we wud have prolly lost out on a reely good run.

HPD, do not let one person ruin this great town for you. Come by sometime and I will buy you a drink and a breakfast burrito from Whistlestop. Ask for Coach Wilson. :)

Back