Big Hitters

talk to the kids ask them who has hit them the hardest from the 1st kick off till the last whistle... might surprise you who they answer i know it did me. i wont tell yet we might have to play them again and i dont want to add to the issues.

Richland Springs has traditionally been a hard-hitting team and is often overlooked for their defensive acumen.
Throckmorton has some heavy hitters
I know there are plenty of others but these are the 2 that I have the most opportunity to watch.

I would have to agree with Ropes they have some big hitters...... I would think Ropes would say Ira has some big hitters as well, so I will throw Ira into the mix

i would like the kids to rank the teams that they played during the year to get a prespective from those that played week in week out. i know there is pride but if we did not tell who said what... it would be fun to talk about and speculate in the play offs and or next year

kbjoe1":1wloaxb1 said:
i would like the kids to rank the teams that they played during the year to get a prespective from those that played week in week out. i know there is pride but if we did not tell who said what... it would be fun to talk about and speculate in the play offs and or next year

I don't think there are very many players posting on here. Let me rephrase that. I don't think there are very many players who want their coaches to find out they are posting on here.

thats why i thought after the season might be a good time... i know i have asked and look forward to this conversation in the future..

Back