Bevo

Sorry. I meant control your animals in a unique situation for all concerned. Wouldn't want to see any of my family injured in such an incident. But since no one was it was fun to watch.

Bevo reacted just like the longhorn he is. He was merely protecting his turf. He probably thought that small bulldog was a coyote! He knows how to Hook'em.

Texas owed Georgia an ass kicking after losing the national championship at the hands of Georgia in the January 1984 Cotton Bowl. That is only time Texas has lost to Georgia in five games.

Texlonghorn75":2xcoezs5 said:
Texas owed Georgia an ass kicking after losing the national championship at the hands of Georgia in the January 1984 Cotton Bowl. That is only time Texas has lost to Georgia in five games.
I remember that 10-9 cold game,cost UT the NC,thinking a fumble was a big play ,dang 35 or so years ago,Linsey Nelson play by play?

Texlonghorn75":20eklp7i said:

That loss was from a stupid mistake when the UT guy dropped a punt reception inside the 10 yd line.

Back