Best Match-ups of Week 5

BigCzech

Six-man fan
After sorting thru all the noise and looking at who is doing what, I have a few games I think will be worth going to see this week.

Aquliia VS Milford - Aquilla got slapped around last week by a very physical Avalon team. Will they bounce back and make a game of it this week against a very good Milford team? Can Milford stay focused on the ultimate goal?

Gorman VS Iredell - How "For Real" are the Dragons? Not sure they have a legit chane to win but I am intersted to see how they handle Gorman.

Throckmorten VS New Castle - 2 well respected and well coached teams. Should be a good match-up.

Santa Anna VS Cherokee - A couple of well matched teams fighting for state wide respect.

Happy VS Crowell - Lots of opinons on this game. One things for sure, it ought to be interesting.

Nazereth VS Borden County - Can Nazereth hang on and get into the 2nd half. Not sure they have the "Shock the World" mentality of Calvert.

Amherst VS Dawson - Should be a slug fest from the opening kick.

All great games indeed can't wait to see the end result I think another great game will be McLean vs lefors both 4-0 and good teams

tdog5344":2ou0brhb said:
All great games indeed can't wait to see the end result I think another great game will be McLean vs lefors both 4-0 and good teams

I agree, on paper McLean and Lefors should be a good one. How did I miss that one?

McLean Lefors should be a great game. I think the deciding factors will be mistakes and turnovers. The series between these two teams has been back and forth since the turn of the century. Am excited to get to see the game.

tdog5344":16fl0e69 said:
OK so throw the paper out who you taking McLean or Ledors

Both teams have handled thier business so far this season. McLean hit a slight bump in the road against Paducah, but they are turing out to be a really good team also.

I will say, Lefors, 54 - 52.

Back