Best Match-up of Week 3

BigCzech

Six-man fan
What games intrigue you this week? What game will you be at and why?

I think the follwoing games should be good ones:

Richland Springs VS Zephyr - Not sure zephyr wins, but I am interested to see how the BIG back, Norman holds up against RS. It should be a slober knocker.

Aquilla VS Mt. Calm - I have been hearing since July about how Aquilla is back. Well this will be thier best test of the season so far.

Borden County VS Calvert - Power and speed versus Power and speed, West versus East. Both these teams have a great tradition and know how to win.

I will be in Abbott this week watching them take on Austin Hill Country. I have faith that Coach Crawford and the Panthers get it done this week in thier home opener.

#2 Valley hosting #3 Happy -

Granger's toy has likely jinxed the D2 Patriots by making them 2-point favs over the D1Cowboys. This is the game of the week. Nothing in the east comes close.

I tend to agree that the Valley/Happy game is the best of the bunch but the Borden County/Calvert match-up would definitely be worth watching as well. The #5 ranked D1 team (Zephyr) underdog by 45 to the #1 ranked D2 team (Richland Springs) just shows you how highly thought of the Coyotes are. Are they really 15 points better than everyone else in the state (regardless of Division)? Probably, but Zephyr has a chance to bring them down a peg... if possible.

rainjacktx":1hhneeeg said:
#2 Valley hosting #3 Happy -

Granger's toy has likely jinxed the D2 Patriots by making them 2-point favs over the D1Cowboys. This is the game of the week. Nothing in the east comes close.

As much as it pains me I have to agree with RJ on this one. My Wildcats still have both these teams on their schedule. It will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

My thoughts on the BC vs Calvert is that BC will win big in this one. BC is LOADED and HANGRY this year!!!!

Back