Best Match-up of Week 3

sixmanfan2007

Six-man expert
Borden County vs Calvert.
The game is at Strawn at 7:00PM. Strawn's home game is at 5:00PM according to their school web page
Mary's café in Strawn is a good place to eat and you should make reservations. The only time I was there
it was packed.
Too bad the game between BC and Calvert is not broadcast online.

#3 Happy (D1) at #7 Valley (D2) . GOTW. Period.

Valley will likely be ranked inside the top 5 by next Friday. Plus - this is one of the hottest rivalries in the West over the last few years.

rainjacktx":23y2q1oa said:

Valley will likely be ranked inside the top 5 by next Friday. Plus - this is one of the hottest rivalries in the West over the last few years.

WRONG AGAIN!
You still think Ol' Valley High will be in the top 5?

Bill O'Rielly":klbrqigm said:
rainjacktx":klbrqigm said:

WRONG AGAIN!

Well, given that I made that post when Valley was ranked #7, and within 24 hours they were ranked #2, I'm pretty sure I was, in fact, correct.

Maybe pay just a tad more attention. It won't cure your problem, but it certainly can't hurt.

rainjacktx":3m5g3zm8 said:
Bill O'Rielly":3m5g3zm8 said:
rainjacktx":3m5g3zm8 said:

WRONG AGAIN!

Well, given that I made that post when Valley was ranked #7, and within 24 hours they were ranked #2, I'm pretty sure I was, in fact, correct.

Maybe pay just a tad more attention. It won't cure your problem, but it certainly can't hurt.

Ok, point taken.

But what's it look like for this coming Friday?

Bill O'Rielly":pj7rxci4 said:
Ok, point taken.

But what's it look like for this coming Friday?

Bye week for Valley. Then Crowell, Paducah, and Guthrie. If the Patriots can get through their non-district gauntlet with only one loss - I will consider it an unqualified success.

SiXmAnMaDnEsS":2uppsgni said:
So I saw where the McLean/ Paducah game was called for lightning. So does that just go down as a forfeit or a win or what?
The paducah coach gave the win to McLean since they were winning when the game was called that is my understanding it was mutually agree upon by the coaches

Back