Best Match-up of Week 2

BigCzech

Six-man fan
So lets hear it. What will be the best matchup of the week, besides Jonesboro and Milford?

What game has your attention and which one are you going to get off the couch to go see?

I'll be in Mount Calm tonight watching them take on Abbott.

#5 Follett traveling to #7 Valley. The toy has Follett by 10, the Amarillo paper picks Valley by 10. This game has the potential to be GOTW.

Follett / Valley - This should be a very good ball game as 2 of the top contenders square off.

Jonesboro / Milford - Milford struggled last week vs Abbott's Defense, Jonesboro will bring a MORE physical team against Milford with a better offense. J'Boro takes this one in GOIN-A-WAY fashion

Abbott / Mt Calm - Abbott finds there groove offensively and beats up on Mt Calm by 28 - HELLO WIN COLUMN and Abbott runs off 9 W's in a row heading into the playoffs

Kramer":gbhcutme said:
Follett / Valley - This should be a very good ball game as 2 of the top contenders square off.

Jonesboro / Milford - Milford struggled last week vs Abbott's Defense, Jonesboro will bring a MORE physical team against Milford with a better offense. J'Boro takes this one in GOIN-A-WAY fashion

Abbott / Mt Calm - Abbott finds there groove offensively and beats up on Mt Calm by 28 - HELLO WIN COLUMN and Abbott runs off 9 W's in a row heading into the playoffs

Pretty sure the instructions said "other than Milford v Jonesboro." There's a whole other thread that you can post on if you want to talk about the Jonesboro/Milford game. It's easy to find... it's titled Jonesboro vs Milford.

CoachesAnonymous":3rry0lr7 said:
Kramer":3rry0lr7 said:

Pretty sure the instructions said "other than Milford v Jonesboro." There's a whole other thread that you can post on if you want to talk about the Jonesboro/Milford game. It's easy to find... it's titled Jonesboro vs Milford.

I PAY TAXES .. I HAVE FREEDOM TO EXPRESS MILFORD v. JONESBORO ON THIS THREAD. AND I expressed 2 other games as well ....

So if you want to build a wall around this thread much like Donald Trump is trying to do, then try and get Costa Rica to pay for a fire wall on this thread... the fire wall may stop the Milford vs. Jonesboro posts

Wow... I was being completely sarcastic. Didn't mean for it to be taken so literally. I'll be sure to post some emojis or lol's next time for those who lack a sense of humor.

CoachesAnonymous":1432jy1g said:
Wow... I was being completely sarcastic. Didn't mean for it to be taken so literally. I'll be sure to post some emojis or lol's next time for those who lack a sense of humor.

It's game day, no time for joking around kid-o

Kramer":2xnct3ta said:
CoachesAnonymous":2xnct3ta said:

It's game day, no time for joking around kid-o

With all this animosity in the world, can't we all just get along???

CoachesAnonymous":3n4gyqav said:
Kramer":3n4gyqav said:

Looks like "Coaches Anonymous" is an EAST hater, go crawl under your HILLARY ROCK, with your emojis and "cant we just all get along". NO WE CAN'T,,,,,,,, we ALLL are entitled to an opinion, even if you don't like it..... AMERICA, NOT EUROPE

Cougarfan13":1iptnm95 said:
CoachesAnonymous":1iptnm95 said:
Kramer":1iptnm95 said:

Looks like "Coaches Anonymous" is an EAST hater, go crawl under your HILLARY ROCK, with your emojis and "cant we just all get along". NO WE CAN'T,,,,,,,, we ALLL are entitled to an opinion, even if you don't like it..... AMERICA, NOT EUROPE

Hold on a minute...now you're getting personal. I'm East all the way! Born and raised an ETX boy! Before you go talking about someone's beliefs, you might want to know who you are talking to. I'm a gun-toting, flag waving, 4x4 driving, G.W. voting, East Texas country boy military VETERAN! I apologize if I struck a nerve somewhere in this conversation, but there's no need to attack someone's beliefs when you don't know a thing about me. Now let's keep it more about football and less about personal beliefs please in the future. Thanks.

CoachesAnonymous":3g2gqf9i said:
Cougarfan13":3g2gqf9i said:
CoachesAnonymous":3g2gqf9i said:
Kramer":3g2gqf9i said:

Hold on a minute...now you're getting personal. I'm East all the way! Born and raised an ETX boy! Before you go talking about someone's beliefs, you might want to know who you are talking to. I'm a gun-toting, flag waving, 4x4 driving, G.W. voting, East Texas country boy military VETERAN! I apologize if I struck a nerve somewhere in this conversation, but there's no need to attack someone's beliefs when you don't know a thing about me. Now let's keep it more about football and less about personal beliefs please in the future. Thanks.
Personal beliefs? Unless you're mentally handicapped, people respond to what comes out of your mouth, not where you came from or what vehicle you drive. Just a friendly bit of advice on this site, " prepare to be reemed out, no matter who you support". (Especially THE EAST) Hey Kramer, , you sound like a bleeding heart LIBERAL,,,just my 2 cents worth...

Back