Baytown Christian vs Houston Texas Christian

Not the first time a team forfeited early in a game.

They played Clear Lake Christian around this time last year and that game ended with over half the 2nd Quarter left.

I assume the same thing happened.

SicEm74":1knncyvx said:
Not the first time a team forfeited early in a game.

They played Clear Lake Christian around this time last year and that game ended with over half the 2nd Quarter left.

I assume the same thing happened.

I remember hearing about that game but I believe clear lake barely had enough to play. Houston Christians roster shows 17 on max preps so not sure that's the case here. Did anyone go to this game?

Baytown was bringing the hits and after a few key players went out with injury Tx Christian said they forfeit. They still had several players on the sideline but I think were in fear of getting 45'd and called it quits. Not a good club to schedule games against

I'll have to go check BCA out this year. I was worried with what they lost that they wouldn't be worth the price of adkission. Now I see they are. Between them, Emory, and Alpha Omega, I see the continued success of that district. Looking at rankings, it's likely an old D1 district 3 match up is likely in the D2 playoffs this year.

Back