Attn: Ref at Throckmorton Scrimmage

STRAIGHT SHOOTER":3ppm40r6 said:
I didn't still have your email address. If you will send it to me, I will send the picture.

Gosh, I was expectin' by this subject you was gonna say something not very nice about his momma.

lifegatesports":2sd9wpb2 said:
STRAIGHT SHOOTER":2sd9wpb2 said:
I didn't still have your email address. If you will send it to me, I will send the picture.

Gosh, I was expectin' by this subject you was gonna say something not very nice about his momma.

be careful, it could be a picture of his momma . . .

lifegatesports":59o9l0lk said:
STRAIGHT SHOOTER":59o9l0lk said:

I saw the subject last night and thought the same thing.

fajitapete":14dm2lri said:
lifegatesports":14dm2lri said:
STRAIGHT SHOOTER":14dm2lri said:

be careful, it could be a picture of his momma . . .

Could be, but most of the folks here would rather just gripe on the Internet.

Worked a game one time and this nice lady came up and wanted to take our picture. All the other guys were so flattered till I told them that was the coach's grandmother and she wanted our faces to put with our names so when the scalping began they would know who was who. Ha Used to do the same thing myself.

Back