Athens Christian Coach Out.

Hello my name is Allen Stallings and i am the acting AD for ACP. I understand that several coaches from TCAF have pulled from playing us because of the Things said from Coach Ross. I now need to schedule games for week 7 and week 8 for our football team. I have coached here at ACP for this is the 3rd year. I am normally over the girls basketball and boys baseball. Several of you guys my know me from there. If at all possible Does anyone have a game we can play on these two dates. Oct. 14th away and Oct 21st home. Please contact me at 903-477-3875.

IDK for sure,
but you might do well to just
accept away games for rest of year.
Makes it a little easier for someone to have you.
IDK.
It'll all blow over by next yr.

Coach Stallings, I wish you the best of luck. I think you are going about it the right way. Times will be a little difficult this year, but just hang in there. I am not going to pretend to know the truth about why ACP left TCAF, but if there is any way for your program to get back in (I am not connected with TCAF in anyway), it might help to do away with the perception that the school has no interest in following the rules. Pray on it and I believe the path will be made clear. Again I wish you and your program the best of luck!

Jim Stanford
Asst Coach Cleburne Christian Academy

Back