Aggie Jokes

Old Bearkat

Six-man expert
OK. This board is really dead. Maybe we can liven things up a little bit by telling our favorite jokes about that pretend university near the Brazos.

An Aggie had just completed his studies and was awarded a BS Degree in mechanical engineering. He was immediately hired by the Texas highway department.
His job was to paint the yellow stripe down the middle of the highway. After three days, his boss called him in and advised him that he was no longer needed.
When the Aggie inquired as to the reason for his dismissal, the boss replied, "On your first day here, you painted three miles of stripe, which is good. On your second day, you painted two miles; not as good, but still acceptable. Today, you only painted one mile. This is too far below our standards."
The Aggie accepted the explanation, saying on his way out the door, "Well, alright, but I want you to know, it wasn't my fault. The paint can kept getting farther away."

Old Bearkat":148qvsgj said:
OK. This board is really dead. Maybe we can liven things up a little bit by telling our favorite jokes about that pretend university near the Brazos.

What? No search and destroy patrols out yet hunting for me?

An Aggie is walking down a creek. While he's looking around he notices another Aggie walking along the other side of the creek. He yells to the other Aggie, "Hey, how do I get to the other side?"

The other Aggie says, "You are on the other side!"

Old Bearkat":27os89d1 said:
Old Bearkat":27os89d1 said:

What? No search and destroy patrols out yet hunting for me?

All the Aggies are too busy trying to figure out why they had to keep Coach Fran.

A group of guys are telling jokes. One guy says "Have ya'll heard the newest Aggie Joke?" Another guy says "Hey I'm an Aggie." The first guy says "Oh I'm sorry, I'll tell it real slow."

Red_Devil_DDS":cigf0e6g said:
Hey did anyone see how the Tech-A&M game turned out? :twisted:

Tech wins on a shot at the buzzer...I believe TT is the only big 12 school to beat the Aggies---I think?

Two Aggies go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment - the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods.
The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men catches a fish.
As they're driving home they're really depressed. One Aggie turns to the other and says, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred bucks?"
The other Aggie says, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"

markf":35iwubdb said:
Red_Devil_DDS":35iwubdb said:

Tech wins on a shot at the buzzer...I believe TT is the only big 12 school to beat the Aggies---I think?

Tech beat them 'cuz Aggies don't like getting near anyone with TT on their shirts!

A Florida State student, a Kansas State student, and an Aggie had all
commited horrendous crimes and were going to be shot. The FSU guy was brought up and blindfolded. The general shouted, "Ready ....... aim..." and the FSU guy yelled, "Huricane!!," everybody ducked, and he ran away free.
Dismayed at losing their first prisioner, the guards brought up the KSU student with renewed vengence. They blindfolded him and the general commanded, "Ready......aim....." and the KSU guy shouted, "Tornado!!" and fearing for their lives, everybody ducked, and he ran away free.
Well, the Aggie has been watching all this and starts thinking, "They all yelled natural disasters and they got away, so I will too." So they brought him up and blinded folded him, the general shouted, "Ready ...... aim...." and the Aggie screamed, "Fire!!

markf":1su04dva said:
Red_Devil_DDS":1su04dva said:

In basketball more than any other sport it's about matchups. TAMU better hope thay don't play TT in the tourney.

Did you hear the newest Aggie joke? TT Basketball :D

Back