A win 13-6 for Legacy Bible Academy

pastormichael73

11-man fan
We won our first game against the Campbell Indians, good team, and really good coaching staff. Thank you guys for your hospitality.
Some minor highlights #18 Landon Barrios with the Legacy had a 50 yard rushing td and ran for 118 yards with 9 carries for the day.

pastormichael73":29k5prrg said:
We won our first game against the Campbell Indians, good team, and really good coaching staff. Thank you guys for your hospitality.
Some minor highlights #18 Landon Barrios with the Legacy had a 50 yard rushing td and ran for 118 yards with 9 carries for the day.

Was this against Campbell's JV? We have a Campbell 50, Greenville Phoenix Charter 18 score from last week.

But congrats on the win!

Last week when? We played Friday night and from understanding this was varsity team b... some of kids that had not gotten to play the prior week. Our game took place 9/13. Thank you for your concern?

clarification this was a JV game....sorry for confusion. that said We won our first game with 8th graders and 9th and 10th graders...we are a team to watch in the future.....Coach

pastormichael73":1kqf97ix said:
we are a team to watch in the future.....Coach

If you can keep holding your opponents to six points, you certainly will.

Is your school the old Corsicana Agape school that played a few years ago?

Thanks coach ... also got clarification from the Campbell coach.

And as I understand it, this is an entirely different school than Corsicana Agape Christian.

Thanks Freeagent. I think our poster may have been affiliated with Corsicana Agape a couple of years ago. That is why I thought the schools might have been connected.

Shane, thank you... for your spirit. The game that we played up there in Campbell was and still is the school 2nd string varsity, which JV or other it was fun and the kids got a win. I really appreciate your being in support of an up start program and your willingness to encourage! To the others yes I was the coach who started Agape's football team 3 years ago, not sure what they are doing now they had some talented kids.

10,2 and 4. I agree with you the one thing we do fairly good so far is open field tackle and understanding defense. Offense has been an under taking for me as the 6 man game is different to say the least. That said the team we have here is eager to learn and very capable, they just need a little more coaching and years of experience! Thank you for your encouragement it is needed in this day and age!

Back