A ? about State games in Abilene

donhardin

11-man fan
Is it just me or perhaps someone other than myself reads the brackets on the UIL site to reflect that D1 game is at 2:00 PM and the D2 game is at 7:00 PM on December 10th in beautiful Shotwell Stadium?

Don Hardin
Abilene

Wow just noticed that too,

I wonder if they plan on switching them around every year

since we are D2 love it this year just hope and pray we can get

back to the Big Game.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill O'Rielly":1bfejar9 said:
They need to move the State Games to beautiful Abilene Wylie Bulldog Studium and tell Shotwell to take a hike!

why play on the wrong field when a 1st class 6 man field is available at Trent?

quentin70":1zg6p8c0 said:
Why not Jerry World???? that would be a great experience for them kiddos

I agree!

Why does the Six-Man Family have to endure and suffer through possible bad weather, while the 11-man family gets to enjoy a nice cozy indoor 72 degree football game!?????

Bill O'Rielly":2ozwnx7a said:
quentin70":2ozwnx7a said:

I agree!

Why does the Six-Man Family have to endure and suffer through possible bad weather, while the 11-man family gets to enjoy a nice cozy indoor 72 degree football game!?????
Because the UIL has no respect for sixman.

they should, seems more and more schools every year are dropping to sixman. Besides its more fun to watch. I have an 11 year old son and just maybe by the time he plays it could be possible.

quentin70":2xr06g4t said:
they should, seems more and more schools every year are dropping to sixman. Besides its more fun to watch. I have an 11 year old son and just maybe by the time he plays it could be possible.
OH no you didn't!!!
Please tell me you did not say
"dropping to 6man"
Get with the program!!!!!!!!!!
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's move to
or
go to.

A true 6man fan knows.

I really don't care if the game is in Abilene or not, I will go to Oklahoma to watch it if needed.
The question was is the d1 game going to be at 2:00.

Don Hardin
a
Abilene

so I hear from the "factor", the UIL took it over last year. Every year the game time for DI and DII alternates and the east / west home side changes also. He said the spin stops their.

Bill O'Rielly":36i8873o said:
quentin70":36i8873o said:

I agree!

Cause we are tougher!

Back