6 on 6 Passing Tourney - June 2nd

coachsatcher

Six-man fan
Trinidad ISD will be hosting a 6 on 6 passing tournament on Saturday, June 2nd. The fee is $125/team, and we will only be taking 8 teams. We handle the clock and the officials. Trophies for first, second and third place will be awarded. Rules will be the same as I have always done, but if you need specifics, please feel free to contact me. We will be running a pool-play format, so each team will be guaranteed four games. All forms will be sent to schools as soon as you sign up.

Chad Satcher
[email protected]
281-814-7143

Lone Star High School North @Gainesville State School would like to join. This is our first year in six man football. And I feel it will be a great way to see what we need to work on as a team, before football season starts in August.

Let me know when to fee is due.

Torandoes18":m2wjkn8j said:
Lone Star High School North @Gainesville State School would like to join. This is our first year in six man football. And I feel it will be a great way to see what we need to work on as a team, before football season starts in August.

Let me know when to fee is due.

Send me your email address to: [email protected] and I'll send you all the information.

Due to a couple more teams having to drop due to the baseball playoffs, Trinidad will be cancelling our 6 on 6 tournament. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Coach,

I am the football coach at Living Rock Academy in Bulverde. We just finished our 3rd year in football and I am really interested in participating in your tournament on June 2nd. Can you contact me?

[email protected]
210-774-1421

Back