51eleven

Six-man expert
As it's off seasonand and it's been 50 years this football season since the POTUS was Assasinated, Murderd or had his Brains blown out to his back left in dallas what do you think? Since the late 60's through today 70-80% of Americans in polls think O didn't act alone or didn't shoot at all. What do you think.

51eleven":1pg373xo said:
As it's off seasonand and it's been 50 years this football season since the POTUS was Assasinated in dallas. Since the late 60's through today 70-80% of Americans in polls think O didn't act alone or didn't shoot at all. What do you think.

Better?

I'll step into your puddle. I have always thought that O being assasinated himself on the following Sunday was proof enough that someone or several someones didn't want to give him an extended period of time to talk to the authorities. Ruby was on the fringes of organized crime which would point a finger directly at organized crime. That might be a false trail. The theory that I have always liked best: Kennedy was about to pull out of Southeast Asia completely. There were some "money" people in the U.S. who wanted that conflict to escalate rather than de-escalate. It sure didn't take Johnson long to throw some gas on the smouldering flame! A gunboat was fired upon the the Toncon (sp) Gulf? Please! Could that have been friendly fire?

The idea that Kennedy was going to pull the advisors out of Vietnam is a bit of urban legend started by teh Kennedy family to keep his liberal bonafides good when the libs turned dovish.

jc_30":q5qa1dti said:
Pretty sick
EastTXNewbie":q5qa1dti said:
That's a pretty tacky comment

Yeah, that was about the ugliest day in US history in my lifetime. I wasn't really trying to dis the city of Dallas itself. I imagine 90% + of it's citizens are honest hard working people. I do think a few people there at the time could have played a role of some sort. For example I've never belived Ruby (Rubenstien) "acted on impulse" to "save Jackie from having to come to the trial". I just can't buy that he just walked down the ramp past all the cops there to do his deed. The main one guarding the entrance was always adamant that he did not go by.

Blue Bird":ysdnnnho said:
I'll step into your puddle. I have always thought that O being assasinated himself on the following Sunday was proof enough that someone or several someones didn't want to give him an extended period of time to talk to the authorities. Ruby was on the fringes of organized crime which would point a finger directly at organized crime. That might be a false trail. The theory that I have always liked best: Kennedy was about to pull out of Southeast Asia completely. There were some "money" people in the U.S. who wanted that conflict to escalate rather than de-escalate. It sure didn't take Johnson long to throw some gas on the smouldering flame! A gunboat was fired upon the the Toncon (sp) Gulf? Please! Could that have been friendly fire?

But Jacob Leon Rubenstien was not in the mob according to the Warren Omission. They asked some of the mobsters he grew up with on the streets of Chicago if he was a mobster and they said no. Even though he ran numbers as a kid for Al Capone and was indicted for murder of a union boss.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKSruby.htm

Why do i get the feeling that you were prepared to argue either side of this ...situation, depending on what popped up? Or, as the case may be, whether it was the left foot or right foot that stepped into your puddle.

You roped me in....I'm in that 70-80%

Zero question in my mind that there were 2 shooters. Zero question there was a cover up as well...now who done it...no one will ever know...a popular one now is "Bush did it" George H. that is...a twist on the "CIA did it" conspiracy theory.

And by the way Paul McCartney is dead.

Whoo boy. Why did I start this thread? The subject is tabeau in the main stream media (now all owned by a VERY few people/corporations). Guess I should expect no less here. 70% + believ O didn't act alone but don't talk about it in public. In 1978 the House Sub Comitte on Assisinations concluded there was a 4th shot. = Warren Commison = Warren Ferrie Tail, complete with a Magic Bullet and no Ferrie flying around New Orleans nor Ruby doing a mob hit. The 1st book I read on the subject in 78' was The Ruby Cover Up by Seth Kantor, an AP reporter covering the parade from Washington from Dallas who knew and spoke to Ruby At Parkland Hospital on the afternoon os 11/22/63. After a few more I tried to read the WC report for the official version. After about 50 pages I threw it against the wall and yelled BS. No, you won't find me arguing for that piece of excretement. I tried to be objective. An open discussion of the subject might enlighten me further. Thanks for your input Bluebird.

Leman Saunders":gnibujkf said:
You roped me in....I'm in that 70-80%

Zero question in my mind that there were 2 shooters. Zero question there was a cover up as well...now who done it...no one will ever know...a popular one now is "Bush did it" George H. that is...a twist on the "CIA did it" conspiracy theory.

And by the way Paul McCartney is dead.

I've still got the White album and it still says Paul is dead when you play it backwards.

Leman Saunders":20l6httw said:
back to jfk...sound recordings prove there were more shots fired than what the Warren Report found...Warren Report was bs...so 11...who do you think did it

My opinion here is not as important as the truth if it can be found.
I will say read read Destiny Betrayed by Jim DiEugino second edition ($11-amazon) for the best most recent take on the non lone nut theory. It's well documented.
Of course anyone should start with Jim Marrs Crossfire. Don't believe me. They both have excellent reviews on amazon.

If anyone would prefer a military take on this subject check out JFK The Cia, Vietnam and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy by
Col. L. Fletcher Prouty. He was a WWII Air Force transport pilot of troops, supplies and dignitaries. Ultimately he was the military liaison in the Pentagon between them/JCS and the CIA during the Bay of Pigs and in 11/63. He's been decorated and has commendations. It's about $10 on Amazon.

Typically,
during any type of a clean
or successful operation,
there aren't dozens of questionable procedures,
that elude answers
for all time.
jus sayin'.

Back