3 weeks in, who's the class of D3?

Seguin Lifegate out of the south

I think a four way race between Longview Trinity, Wichita Falls Notre Dame, Richardson Canyon Creek and Wichita Falls Wichita Christian from the north. Going to have to see how it shakes out over the next couple months.

Whew I was hoping you weren't going to let me down Davey Boy....you got to have my team NCTA in the mix up North. I don't know about Canyon Creek though.

I will say this....Longview Trinity will take the District. Chester is a GOOD football team. Coach Fudge has done a remarkable job in Chester. My Pioneers are a little young and inexperienced I think to win the District, so I think the maturity of Trinity and the speed in the backfield will win that district.

Notre Dame wins District 1, but I think WCS will make a run with Coach Johnson.

District 3 and District 4 are up in the air. District 3 because there are a evenly matched good teams and its hard to tell...District 4 because they are really bad.

Take it how you want it. I am sure the locals will jump all over this LOL!

Prickly

I would say the cream of the crop right now is Seguin Lifegate. As a six man coach last year, I was beaten by Seguin in the playoffs and I know they have returned a lot of those boys. I think they will be very hard to beat this year.

As far as District 4, I coached in that district last year. The district is struggling for different reasons. Alvin has lost a ton of boys and is now playing with a group of boys with no six man experience. Conroe Lifestyle is brand new to six man and you can expect those struggles. Bellville has been doing decent from what I hear, but their schedule isn't the toughest in the world. I would suspect you'll see Bellville and Alvin come out of that division one and two.

Up north I think people are overlooking Canyon Creek. It looks like they have really started to put it together. Longview is going to be a good test too, I wasn't surprised at all to see them lose to Chester, Chester is a heck of a team this year.

Back