2020 Allen Academy Sixman Showcase

Coach Adams

Six-man fan
Allen Academy will be hosting our 7th annual Sixman Showcase to kickoff the season week 1 on our campus in Bryan. We're looking at doing a public vs. private school format next year if we have the right amount of teams interested.

Allen Academy will play their game on Thursday night and host multiple games on Friday and Saturday. TAPPS & UIL calendars are not out for 2020 yet but week 1 should be August 27th, 28th and 29th. The following teams have committed.

Bryan Allen Academy (Private)
Bryan St. Joseph (Private)
Brazos Valley Mustangs (Homeschool)
Oakwood (Public)
Union Hill (Public)

We still need one more private/homesschool team and three public school teams to commit to make that format work. If not, then we will pair teams to fill the weekend schedule of games. Match-ups will be made accordingly for competition. If you are interested in participating please contact me at [email protected] or 979-595-8499.

Thank you,
Adrian Adams

Not enough interest from UIL schools to follow a private vs. public matchup format. But, we still have some good teams committed to playing. Still need one more team to round out the field. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] or 979-595-8499.

Our 2020 showcase is currently filled. Here is the updated list of participating teams.

Bryan Allen Academy
Bryan St. Joseph
Brazos Valley Mustangs
Baytown Christian Academy
Bellville Faith Academy
Bracken Christian School
Dime Box HS
Oakwood HS
Plano Coram Deo
Union Hill HS

Looking forward to a great weekend of match-ups to kickoff the season!

Dallas Fairhill, San Marcos Christian Academy, Austin Royals and Sugar Land Logos Prep have all committed to be added to the teams participating. It's shaping up to be a great showcase! Game schedule to be released soon.

Txprepfan1":63ccniyz said:
Hello coach. Any updates to report ?
Thanks.

We're full for the three day event. One game on Thursday, two on Friday and three on Saturday. I'll post the schedule on the Private School topic section.

Back