2018 Brazos Bowl Saturday June 23rd 6:00PM in Strawn, Texas

biggernbetter

11-man fan
Early game time so everyone can enjoy a delicious after game meal at the famous Mary’s Cafe.

Admission is $5.00, kids under 5 yrs old free.

2018 BRAZOS BOWL

JOSH LYERLA-SAN MARCOS HILL COUNTRY
MATTHEW GONZALES-HERMELEIGH
WYATT MOTE-MAY
CUTTER WILLIAMS-WESTBROOK
PRESTON JOHNSTON-MAY
GAGE PAYNE-WELMAN UNION
JOAQUIN MARTINEZ-EVANT
ALEX SARMIENTO-JONESBORO
ANDRES SARMIENTO-JONESBORO
WYATT YOUNG JONESBORO
TRENT RAY ALABAMA
ZACH HODNETT ALABAMA
KELLEN EVERETT CHEROKEE
CALEB MARBUT COVINGTON
JJ SALAS COVINGTON
TYLER SEATON JAYTON
JUNIOR MARTINEZ JAYTON
HUTTON LUSTY RICHLAND SPRINGS
BRANDON THARP RICHLAND SPRINGS
GAVIN DUNCAN STRAWN
XAVION WINEGAERT STRAWN
MIGUEL GARCIA STRAWN
KODY GAULT STRAWN
EDGAR RODEA GORDON

COACH GALLEGOS JONESBORO
COACH DOSSEY JONESBORO
COACH KUEHLER JONESBORO
COACH CHERRY JONESBORO
COACH MEADOR JONESBORO

COACH CHERRY RICHLAND SPRINGS
COACH CHACON CEDAR PARK SUMMITT
COACH JONES RICHLAND SPRINGS

It was one of the better All Star games I have seen, was within a touchdown into the last 2 minutes before a big stop by the Red Team, the RS coached team, followed by a Red Team TD. Blue team had no time to answer. I believe the Final was something like 63-51. Hutton Lusty Offensive MVP - Zavion Wineagart Defensive MVP, though each spot could have gone to several players on each side. Well coached and good sportsmanship. Strawn hosted well. It was hot, but there was constant wind that helped!

Cool to see an all state defensive lineman be the Offensive MVP. To be honest the two times I saw them in 2016 I thought Hutton Lusty was close to as good as Walker Tippie.
Nice to see Zavion Winegart as Defensive MVP as well. I know he was all state defense but his TD catches on offense as well as many great blocks are remembered by some too.
A shoot out in June, high scoring. 9 point game decided in the last minute or two?
Really would have like to have seen it for myself.

Back