2. Wylie Prep
3. TCA Willow Park
4. Dallas Inspired Vision

Division 2
1. Azle Christian
2. Granbury Cornerstone
3. St. Pauls Prep
4. Weatherford Christian

Sorry, I did not intend to come off rude. My predictions for D2 are the following.

1- Stephenville Huston
2- Granbury Cornerstone
3- St Paul Prep
4- Azle Christan

HisTeam":327f7lhn said:
SWRaider - Curious as to the reasoning behind your picks.

As far as I know, Nazarene only loses 2 or 3 starters and returns their QB and other stud players at key positions. If they dont have a key player get injured in the Championship game I believe they win last year. Wylie will be who they are and should be at the top of their district
If I remember right TCA best 2 players were either sophmores or juniors and Dallas Inspired Vision returns every single player.
I would expect Lucas and Waco Methodist to be better, but expect those to be the top 4
In D2, if you want to be the best you have to beat the best and no one has beaten Azle.

What do you think it will be?

I watched Inspired Vision and Willow Park Trinity in a 4 team scrimmage last night with Longview Trinity and Dallas Lakehill. Willow Park Trinity was the class of the bunch. In more ways than one.

Hats off to St. Paul Prep...athletic and they don't give up. If many of their kids are returning or stay with the program, this is a group to watch in TCAF.

Back