2015 Emery Kickoff Classic

Coach Adams

Six-man fan
Emery will be hosting a Houston area kickoff classic for a second year in a row. This year's event will be three days, and a total of six games.

Thursday, August 27th
5:00 pm – Clear Lake Christian School (Visitor) vs. Fort Bend Chargers Homeschool (Home)
7:30 pm – Mount Carmel Academy (Visitor) vs. Emery (Home)

Friday, August 28th
5:00 pm – Pasadena First Baptist Christian Academy (Visitor) vs. High Island (Home)
7:30 pm – San Antonio Castle Hills (Visitor) vs. Crosby Victory & Praise (Home)

Saturday, August 29th
10:00 am – Spring Providence Classical (Visitor) vs. Alvin Living Stones (Home)
5:00 pm – Huntsville Alpha Omega Academy (Visitor) vs. Lake Jackson Brazosport Christian (Home)
7:30 pm – Sugar Land Logos Prep Academy (Visitor) vs. Orange Community Christian School (Home)

Four playoff teams start things on Thursday night. Clear Lake Christian (TCAL Div. I) takes on the Fort Bend Chargers (TCAL Div. II) play the opening game. Emery (TAPPS Div. I) and Mount Carmel (TCAL Division II) always enjoy playing each other as they will have the nightcap Thursday.

Friday should be some good contest with four more playoff squads taking the field. Interested to see the Pasadena First Baptist (TAPPS Div. I) coming off a state semi-finals appearance against High Island (UIL Div. II) now being led by Coach John Bronkhorst. Crosby Victory & Praise (TAIAO Div. I) is usually a strong team, and they will have a tough game with the defending champs in (TAPPS Div. II) San Antonio Castle Hills.

We have one morning game that was added between Spring Providence Classical (TAPPS Div. II) vs. Alvin Living Stones (TAPPS Div. III). Saturday's night games should be worth the admission with a couple TAPPS DI vs. TAPPS DII match-ups. First year program I anticipate a really good game with Alpha Omega (TAPPS Div. I) returning a lot of players and Tyler Sanders now the head coach at Brazosport Christian (TAPPS Div. II). In the finale, there will be a lot of speed on the field with Logos Prep (TAPPS Div. I)and Orange Community Christian (TAPPS Div II). That would could definitely be a shootout.

Overall, some very talented teams and experienced coaches involved in this kickoff classic. If you're in the Houston area come on out to see some sixman football at Emery August 27th - 29th to kickoff the season!

Schedule has been updated with San Antonio Castle Hills now playing Crosby Victory & Praise Friday night. And, Spring Providence Classical playing Alvin Living Stones Saturday morning.

Back