Thursday August 27th 5:00 Zephyr JV vs. May JV
Thursday August 27th 8:00 Lingleville vs. Lohn

Friday August 28th 5:00 Santa Anna vs Whitharral
Friday August 28th 8:00 Garden City vs. May

Saturday August 29th 10:00 Mullin vs. Blanket
Saturday August 29th 1:00 Rising Star vs. Oglesby
Saturday August 29th 5:00 Gorman vs. Chillicothe
Saturday August 29th 8:00 Zephyr vs. Meadow

This could get to be an expensive week. Between being in Zephyr for three nights and trying to take in a couple of games in Hico, it will wear me to a frazzle. Hey, its sixman football and it will be worth it!

Williams":2vzmy6nw said:
Thursday August 28th 5:00 Zephyr JV vs. May JV
Thursday August 28th 8:00 Lingleville vs. Lohn

Friday August 29th 5:00 Santa Anna vs Whitharral
Friday August 29th 8:00 Garden City vs. Calvert

Saturday August 30th 10:00 Mullin vs. Blanket
Saturday August 30th 1:00 Rising Star vs. Oglesby
Saturday August 30th 5:00 May vs. Chillicothe
Saturday August 30th 8:00 Zephyr vs. Meadow

What a great opening weekend of sixman football. Man, I love being back in it.

With Calvert out and Gorman in, and the rearranged playing schedule, I will still have three nights of football. Thursday and Friday in Zephyr and I can spend all day at Hico getting my money's worth there on Saturday! Full weekend of sixman football, it will be good!!

All that I know for sure is that Calvert pulled out of the Zephyr 1st weekend. The why would be purely speculation on my part. Coach Williams probably has gotten a reason but has not shared what was actually said in the telephone call. If you would like to read more about some of the problems Calvert has went through in the late spring and early summer, go to division II district 16. There is about a page and a half discussion on the subject. I am a little curious as to whether or not Calvert cancelled any other non-district games. That would lead to even more speculation on my part.

Don't want to be one to speculate on Calvert not playing in the May Kickoff Classic but Calvert is participating in the Bryan Allen Academy kickoff classic.
I'm no super genius but Calvert is WAY closer to Bryan than a 3.5 hr trip to May.

Kramer":3e0jafgq said:
Don't want to be one to speculate on Calvert not playing in the May Kickoff Classic but Calvert is participating in the Bryan Allen Academy kickoff classic.
I'm no super genius but Calvert is WAY closer to Bryan than a 3.5 hr trip to May.

You meant Zephyr.

Back