2013 Don Hardin Memorial Showcase

coachsatcher

Six-man fan
Anyone interested in the combine, please have your athletes contact me or fill out the paperwork. If you haven't received the information, let me know and I'll send it to you. We really need to get more kids involved to pull this off. Getting permission to use Don's name on this; I feel compelled to make it a success. We need kids to do make it successful.

Chad Satcher
[email protected]
281-814-7143

Has there been thought given to having a 1 or 2 yr. out of HS group?
I think some boys might appreciate another look
and a shot to get back in the game.
It's amazing how a boys perspective can change
for the better
after some time out of HS.
jus sayin'.

Dogface2":2tyewla7 said:
for the better
jus sayin'.
I know of one young man that is interested. Aaron Rodgers, 2011 Motley County standout, has told me he would love the opportunity.

CowboyP":2ygq65c2 said:
Dogface2":2ygq65c2 said:
for the better
jus sayin'.
I know of one young man that is interested. Aaron Rodgers, 2011 Motley County standout, has told me he would love the opportunity.

Send him my way.

coachsatcher":3v2h9znj said:
CowboyP":3v2h9znj said:
Dogface2":3v2h9znj said:
for the better
jus sayin'.

Send him my way.
Only him?
What if there are others?

They will be tested on bench, vertical jump, 40, broad jump and cone drill. They will then have the option of running routes for the recivers, being covered by anyone wanting to showcase coverage skills. Any QB's wanting to showcse their arm will be allowed to throw the routes.

We will also be going over college recruiting FAQ's. Too many high school kids have no clue what direction to go and how to even get started. We want to make this educational as well, and will go over some of the necessities to college recruiting, as well as the do's and don't when responding to college scouts.

coachsatcher":srbs0o79 said:
They will be tested on bench, vertical jump, 40, broad jump and cone drill. They will then have the option of running routes for the recivers, being covered by anyone wanting to showcase coverage skills. Any QB's wanting to showcse their arm will be allowed to throw the routes.

We will also be going over college recruiting FAQ's. Too many high school kids have no clue what direction to go and how to even get started. We want to make this educational as well, and will go over some of the necessities to college recruiting, as well as the do's and don't when responding to college scouts.
What a thorough answer!
No 20 questions
or smart alec remarks needed.

I hope others are paying attention ;)

Back