2012 Schedules

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
With realignment just around the corner, I am about ready to activate the scheduling links.... I will be adding team to the list as we get them, but I have one big question...

I know there was talk about official games prior to week 0... will the first Thursday be August 30, 2012?

granger":1ay28bbv said:
With realignment just around the corner, I am about ready to activate the scheduling links.... I will be adding team to the list as we get them, but I have one big question...

I know there was talk about official games prior to week 0... will the first Thursday be August 30, 2012?

From my information, the only league that will be permitting games prior to week 1 would be the TCAF league. Of course, non-affiliated teams can play anytime they can find opponents.

Week Zero for UIL, TAPPS and T-CAL teams would be starting Thursday, August 30, 2012.

Once realignment is done in UIL, I'll try to update my list of schools/teams. I know there is still a possibility of a change in at least one TAPPS district and of course, we're always going to find some new school/home school group pop out of nowhere in the summer ... or even the fall.

Back