2012 Heart of Texas Coaching Clinic

Coach Burkhart

11-man fan
I would like to thank all of the coaches who attended our clinic. We had a total of 82 coaches in attendance. Thanks to all of the speakers who shared their great knowledge of this game. The fellowship amoungst the coaches was awesome. If you missed this clinic there is another great clinic coming up in June at Segiun, Texas. I learned so much this weekend. I can not wait until Monday to get started on some things I picked up. Good luck to everyone and again THANK YOU.

God Bless

Coach Burkhart

Coach Burkhart":341sc3uh said:
I would like to thank all of the coaches who attended our clinic. We had a total of 82 coaches in attendance. Thanks to all of the speakers who shared their great knowledge of this game. The fellowship amoungst the coaches was awesome. If you missed this clinic there is another great clinic coming up in June at Segiun, Texas. I learned so much this weekend. I can not wait until Monday to get started on some things I picked up. Good luck to everyone and again THANK YOU.

God Bless

Coach Burkhart

Jerry ... thanks for the plug. I only wish our Clinic was as good as yours, but we try. I really wanted to get to this year's event, but since I'm working at the IRS on a temporary basis, well, it's busy season.

Back