2011 North vs. South Kick off classic

cowboy91

11-man fan
Waco Parkview is looking into hosting a 2011 Kick-Off Classic in Week 0 next year. We are looking for schools from the south who normally don't get to play the teams from the north and vice versa. We want to TRY and keep a theme of North vs South. We are trying to get a feel for teams who might be interested, if so please feel free to contact myself on here or contact Coach Crenshaw. This is going to be a three day event starting on Thursday night. We are looking for D1 or D2 schools and I know you need sometime to put schedules and some schools have two year agreements so we wanted to get the word out as soon as we could. For those who don't know, we are natural grass surface six man field. We have seating for roughly 350, but you and your fans are welcome to bring seats as well. We have 40+ beautiful acres for you to chose from.

Just wanted to draw attention to this. We have had some good response to this and would like to add a few more teams. Right now the line up is looking like this.

Thursday night Parkview will play its games

Will host two games friday night if teams are interested. (Time slots are filled)

Saturday we are going to have 4 or 5 games. Depending on the response we receive. We don't have any TCAL or TCAF games and would like to get you guys involved. Late games are the time slots that are open right now.

If two teams would like to move their game to Waco to be involved we would welcome that as well. Also, our brothers out in far west Texas are welcome to join us too. We can also try and work something out with a local hotel the church has done business with on several occasions.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

In Christ,
Brad Minnix

Coach Helm, Would the 5pm slot on Saturday evening work for you guys? We are trying to avoid a later game so teams can be home at a reasonable hour, plus if a game runs late then it gives us some time on the backend. Would love to have you guys. This is what we have scheduled so far.

Thursday Parkview will play against Live Oak.

Friday:
6 pm - Pine Drive vs. Tyler Street (playoff rematch)
8 pm - Dallas Covenant vs Fredricksburg Heritage

Saturday:
11 am - Have a tenative matchup but nothing set in stone just yet. So i guess it's still open.
1 pm - Town East vs. Lewisville Temple
3 pm - open time slot
5 pm - open time slot

Thanks to the ones who have gotten involved and look forward to possibly working with others if anyone is interested. I will try and help any coach find a game they might be interested in.

In Christ,
Brad Minnix

Thursday Parkview will play against Live Oak.

Friday:
6 pm - Pine Drive vs. Tyler Street (playoff rematch)
8 pm - Dallas Covenant vs Fredricksburg Heritage

Saturday:
11 am - Bastrop Tribe Cons vs. Weatherford Express
1 pm - Town East vs. Lewisville Temple
3 pm - open time slot
5 pm - open time slot

2 slots remain open, would like to fill them if anyone is looking for a game or would like to move their game to participate in the event.

Back