2009 Schedules

Just wanted to give a little update. I am guessing we have about 25% of all games in the system right now (based on the number of games we had last season). That is great as it is not even February. If you have not done so, please enter your schedule. If you do not have it completed, please enter what you do know.

Just wanted to thank those of you who have submitted games and encourage those who have not done so yet. Last year I noticed just over 1000 regular season games. As of today, we have over 460 games into the database. This is awesome considering we are not even "officially" out of basketball season.

OK, you can now view the schedules that have been input... If you have NOT entered your schedule, please do so...

NEWEST UPDATE:

We have 640 of approx 1000 games in the database.

I have also received a ton of emails with school additions, changes, etc. I apologize, but this week has been CRAZY. It started with us selling our house within 48 hours of listing it, so now we need to find someplace to move. This is a good problem, as we are looking for something bigger and near better schools, but time consuming. We also had two birthdays and a party we gave yesterday...

Long story, short. I will be working on these changes & additions tonight. If I miss something, please email me tomorrow, as I will be sitting in a media room in Houston... at the U.S. Mens Clay Court Championships...

Latest update. As of this morning we have almost 950 games in the database for the coming year. If you have not checked your schedule, please do so. I am also updating the link to the duplicate games.

Thank you so much.

Back