Whitedeer vs Milford and broadcast of the game

Whitedeer played a pretty decent game today and came out victorious. We gained Ricky Pendleton back this week but JaSean Brooks was our this week and Tyvon Gates also did not play. JaSean has been All-State the last 2 years as center but this year he should be an All-Stater on both sides of the ball, he’s IMPOSSIBLE to replace. Tyvon is a threat to score every time he touches the ball because he’s that fast , we’re missing his speed on both sides of the ball.
Hats off to the Milford players for going into ANOTHER battle vs a top ranked team , with all the injuries there facing, and playing hard and getting better.

Milford may dip in the rankings but make no mistake, they’ll make a lot of noise come November/December. I think they should be heavy favorites in the East, and if we can go into the title game healthy.... LOOK OUT.

MilfordInsider":1wgu3rhp said:
Whitedeer played a pretty decent game today and came out victorious. We gained Ricky Pendleton back this week but JaSean Brooks was our this week and Tyvon Gates also did not play. JaSean has been All-State the last 2 years as center but this year he should be an All-Stater on both sides of the ball, he’s IMPOSSIBLE to replace. Tyvon is a threat to score every time he touches the ball because he’s that fast , we’re missing his speed on both sides of the ball.
Hats off to the Milford players for going into ANOTHER battle vs a top ranked team , with all the injuries there facing, and playing hard and getting better.

Milford may dip in the rankings but make no mistake, they’ll make a lot of noise come November/December. I think they should be heavy favorites in the East, and if we can go into the title game healthy.... LOOK OUT.

I think the old saying goes something like this: If “ifs and buts we’re candy and nuts, we’d all have a Merry Christmas. “

Good game Milford, you came to play. Our Bucks might just still have another gear. Guess that’s why they play the games, injures or not.

Yup! Knew the excuses would come! Good thing WD didn't have any players out either. Milfords 11 and 10 are good ball players. Not the same team it was last year just like McLean isn't.

Let’s wait to see who actually makes it to state. Every year Milford schedules a crazy tough schedule to he us ready for playoff battles. This was a big time win for Whitedeer maybe the biggest in your schools history? We’ll move on and lick our wounds and get ready for a state title run, meanwhile you guys will get ready for another early playoff exit. Goodluck to you guys though.

That's so funny buck. All yall did was make excuses when you almost lost to paducah because your kids were hurt and suspended. And to be honest I've heard nothing but hype and excuses for the last 3 years and all 3 years yall were dominated by McLean. Last year McLean held the mighty bucks to 34 yds in the qrter final game the entire game.

6manonly":ix94fdq7 said:
That's so funny buck. All yall did was make excuses when you almost lost to paducah because your kids were hurt and suspended. And to be honest I've heard nothing but hype and excuses for the last 3 years and all 3 years yall were dominated by McLean. Last year McLean held the mighty bucks to 34 yds in the qrter final game the entire game.

Interesting, even with injuries etc. we beat Paducah.
And we haven’t played McLean yet this year. We played Milford and won. Guess we will wait to see how things play out.

Back