White Deer

They are having a hard time keeping a head coach there the last three years. I interviewed there, the super and principal seemed like they were good people. I don't why they are having issues keeping that job filled.

Im not sure what the deal is there. I know that there were some towns folk who weren't too keen of letting go of crowded field football. From what I see, the community is still supporting their young people though. Don't know.

My two cents and they are not worth that. Think some of the people there thought that getting into sixman was going to be a snap and they were going to win the world. Has not happened and course has to be the coach's fault. In addition, there is an attitude I ran into where they are a "whole lot better" than these podunk schools. Just my observation.

The big problem is that they have way more girls than boys. Some DII schools have more boys playing sports than White Deer. The JH does ok but they are struggling in high school. Curious to see if they promote from within or try to find someone outside.

Back