Week 9

Mr.Blue Sky":2une4v9t said:
Your right valley moved back in 2000 but began their run in 98. I didn't figure you would agree with me everybody has their own opinion. I figured your also from valley yourself. I know you remember the Dragon team from 04 that was very talented and let valley have that game by a miracle! I can assure you the teams from 2000-03 where even more talented and if they were to have played sixman they would of had some titles!

Nope wrong again not from Valley or close to Valley for that matter. Again that's your opinion on Paducah's talent and your entitled to it but I will say this, since 98 like you referenced as the beginning of their run, Paducah has had 9 winning seasons and Valley has had 16 or every year since 98. Now could have Paducah's teams been better had they been playing 6-man before the 2004 season? sure they could have but that doesn't mean they would have gotten a single trophy either. Just because a team that traditionally plays 11-man moves to 6-man does not mean they'll dominate the competition.

wths":3eqi5fkp said:
Mr.Blue Sky":3eqi5fkp said:
Your right valley moved back in 2000 but began their run in 98. I didn't figure you would agree with me everybody has their own opinion. I figured your also from valley yourself. I know you remember the Dragon team from 04 that was very talented and let valley have that game by a miracle! I can assure you the teams from 2000-03 where even more talented and if they were to have played sixman they would of had some titles!

Nope wrong again not from Valley or close to Valley for that matter. Again that's your opinion on Paducah's talent and your entitled to it but I will say this, since 98 like you referenced as the beginning of their run, Paducah has had 9 winning seasons and Valley has had 16 or every year since 98. Now could have Paducah's teams been better had they been playing 6-man before the 2004 season? sure they could have but that doesn't mean they would have gotten a single trophy either. Just because a team that traditionally plays 11-man moves to 6-man does not mean they'll dominate the competition.

Only Jayton and Fort Hancock were able to do that. everyone else had to play 6 man for at least 3-5 years.

Old Bearkat":2g5rhrkd said:
wths":2g5rhrkd said:
Mr.Blue Sky":2g5rhrkd said:

Only Jayton and Fort Hancock were able to do that. everyone else had to play 6 man for at least 3-5 years.

and that was back when 6-man first started correct?

wths":2ivgsq9o said:
Old Bearkat":2ivgsq9o said:
wths":2ivgsq9o said:
Mr.Blue Sky":2ivgsq9o said:

and that was back when 6-man first started correct?

Nope. 1984-85/86-92

sixmanfan2007":3563540y said:
The Throckmorton team won state in their second year in 2005. I believe they lost to Richand in 2004 in the semifinals in a close game.

That's a good point, I stand corrected, I didn't even think about Throckmorton

Back