LW - 9
Week 9 - @ Motley County (2-5)

10. Oglesby 8-0 (18)
LW - 10
Week 9 - Bye Week

Dropped Out
- None

Others Receiving Votes
- Bluff Dale (15), Klondike (7), Groom (3), Oakwood (3), Rochelle (1)

Poll Notes
- 9 voters participated in this weeks polls

- This weeks Top 10 had no changes from Week 8

- Benjamim & Cherokee each received 4 1st place votes, while Loraine received the last 1st place vote

- 7 schools were named on each ballot this week those being Benjamin, Cherokee, Balmorhea, Loraine, Whitharral, Richland Springs, and Paducah

- 15 schools were considered for this weeks fan poll

Oglesby is undefeated but I think people are missing their strength of schedule when ranking them this high. The best team they have played is ranked 38th.

Agree strength of schedule is not the strongest .This team has Calvert next week @ home and will easily win this game and the district championship for the 3rd consecutive year.This team has a great coach and are well discipline with home grown talent from this community (no transfers) and will make a deep run in the playoffs regardless of strength of schedule.

That 10th spot is kind of a toss up. I personally had Oglesby 9th in my poll this week. I threw them in after the Rochelle loss (whom was my #10 the previous week). I agree that their schedule leaves much to be desired but they're still undefeated at this point. I have them just ahead of Paducah in my personal poll.

Back