week 7

Kramer

11-man fan
Can't do too much outside with the rain....
So I will start the drama for week 7

Kress @ Paducah ...... Paducah bounces back with a 45ing ... This could get REAL UGLY REAL FAST.

Valley @ Petersburg .... Still scratching my head with Petersburg and how they lost to 1-4 Spur. With that being said,
Valley gets Petersburg while they're down. Valley by 43

Spur @ Aspermont..... Spur steps outside of district. I'm still trying to figure this group out. I think Aspermont pulls out a tight one.
Aspermont by 3

Kramer I thought you were suppose to be helping your wife clean the garage today.

I'll take on this challenge

Paducah will smash Kress by 45 or more
Spur will lose to Aspermont by 9

Valley @ Petersburg:
I believe Petersburg was looking at this game a week early and let a lowly 1-4 spur team sneak up on them.
With that being said, PETERSBURG will give Valley all they can handle....... for 1 qtr.....
VALLEY by 45

Paducah over Kress 45.

Valley and Petersburg I think valley runs over Petersburgs over rated def with there 3rd or 4th string QB with a good old 45ing.

Spur gets the win over aspermont by 28.

After week 7 is over ...

Valley will be 2-0 - Valley will be ALL over Petersburg by 43

Spur will be 1-0 - no district game vs Aspermont. Aspermont by 4

Paducah will be 1-1 - Will put up HUGE offensive numbers this week (Is 104 possible)

Kress will be 0-1 - I'm sure the 'Roos are wishing 2014-16 realignment will hurry and get here.

Petersburg will be 0-2 - HUGE, I MEAN HUGE loss last week to Spur... The Buffs find themselves in a place where they haven't been in over 15 years. AT THE BOTTOM LOOKING UP.
Does anyone know when was the last time Petersburg didn't not make the football playoffs.
GUESSING... ONLY GUESSING.... I will saw the Ronald Reagan Era (Jan 1981-1989)

I'll help you young lads out.
I've looked into my fortune phone and it has stated the following:

1st - Valley 4-0
2nd - Petersburg 2-2
3rd - Paducah 2-2
4th - Spur 2-2
5th - Kress 0-4

Meaning,
Petersburg will beat Paducah
Paducah will beat Spur
Spur has beaten Petersburg

Petersburg will win by virture of the tie breaker system
Besides, Petersburg lost to an Anton team (by 12) that smashed Meadow (by 38), Paducah lost to Meadow (by 10).
And most importantly, Petersburg has owned Paducah in football

Sir Kramer don't go by who beat who that will get you beat quick. Just a quick example In 2008 Meadow beat the mess out of Paducah by like 30. Valley beat Meadow by 20 then Valley plays Paducah and gets beat by 12. So it all matters once you get on the field! Paducah is 3-5 vs Petersburg how is that getting owned ?

Mr. Blue Sky,

Let's not go back to 2008, That was a different group of kids, differenct coaches, no Gov't shut downs, Barnum and Bailey Circus was 15$ and not $50....

I'm talking about 2013.
ANTON IS VERY GOOD, Paducah lost to Meadow who was blown away by Anton..... HMMMMM.....
I'm an old retired coach and I do know about the EYE TEST.
And my eye test (even though I wear thick glasses) tells me Petersburg is better than Paducah because of Anton and Meadow.

And as for being OWNED....... Petersburg OWNS Paducah by 2 games

Petersburg has 5 wins over Paducah
Paducah has 3 wins over Petersburg
So Petersburg has a 2 game OWNING margin over Paducah

Paducah will have a nice win friday over Kress
Then Paducah has Petersburg & Spur
Those 2 games will be exciting

Does it really matter (I guess to some it does) but the 2nd place representative from this district will get SMASHED (38) by Happy in Bi-District.

Neither of these teams (Petersburg, Spur, Paducah or even Kress) has the talented teams from last year.
2012 teams were GOOD, specially Petersburg and Spur.
All 4 are worse than last year.

Looking at scores, the Lubbock AJ, and it just might be me, but REGION 1 is probably the weakest region in the state.
NO DOUBT REGION 2 is the strongest (Throckmorton, Crowell, Ira, Rankin, Garden City, etc..)

I see Valley winning the district hands down (4-0)
I see Valley winning bi-district (nov. 14-16)
I see Valley winning regional round (nov. 21-23)
I see Valley winning quaterfinal round (nov. 28-30)
I see Valley losing semi-final round (Dec. 5-7)

I see District 2 Division 1 2nd place team losing bi-district to Happy (Nov. 14-16) by 39 points

Kramer I know it's not 2008 but never go by well we beat this team and they beat them! I've seen a many teams lose that way. Also sir owning would be like a team is 0-10 vs the other. Not 3-5 were this 2 game winning streak is about to be snapped!

Not 3-5 were this 2 game winning streak is about to be snapped!

WHOA....WHOA....WHOA....

So you're saying Mr. Blue Sky that Paducah is going to beat Petersburg.....
That's what your previous posting stated.

FINALLY WE GET A CALLOUT...... You heard it here first......
Mr. Blue Sky HAS STATED......
PETERSBURG WIN STREAK OVER PADUCAH IS ABOUT TO BE SNAPPED, CRAKKELD, AND POPPED.....

Mr Blue Sky,

Rice crispies owns Snap, Crackle and pop
Also, mine is Snapped, CraKKled, and popped ... I added 2 K's in mine, LOL ....

I for one think Paducah finishes 2nd in this district.
If Petersburg lost to a Spur 1-4 team, I think Paducah beats Petesburg by 30-39

Forgive Mr Kramer, His eye site isn't as good as it was back in the 1970's

SERIOUSLY, Who cares about ceral... Just eat oatmeal

For the last time

1. Valley
2. Petersburg
3. Paducah
4. Spur
5. Kress

hornkeeper12":3ox8zn3w said:
It's even sadder that they would have been one of the top teams and earned it if not for their injuries.
Injuries are part of the game unfortunately. I think WV had one of their studs go down this summer for the season

Wonder dog I see what you did there! Smart move lol and seriously Kramer oatmeal sucks! But I just don't see Pete beating Paducah. It won't be a blowout but I see Paducah taking it by a touchdown.

1.Valley
2.Paducah
3.Petersburg
4.Spur
5.Kress

sixman1992":3bfiufz5 said:
hornkeeper12":3bfiufz5 said:
It's even sadder that they would have been one of the top teams and earned it if not for their injuries.
Injuries are part of the game unfortunately. I think WV had one of their studs go down this summer for the season
I agree 100%.

Being in a tough district or region is part of the game.

Back