Thursday Broadcasts 9-26-19

Listened to the Balmoreah vs McLean game with 1afan these guys do great work cant w as it to hear the call tonight for a huge game BC vs Whitedeer

Borden County takes on White Deer in Petersburg at 7:30!

Our Coaches show with Coaches Trey Richey and Bubba Edwards will begin at 6!

Hear on THE HOME for the Coyotes by searching for Coyote Country Radio on the free TuneIn App or click the link below and go straight to listening:

http://listen.samcloud.com/w/81748/Coyo ... =y#history

Klondike is hosting Buena Vista tonight at 7:30!

Listen on the HOME for the Cougars by searching for Cougar Sports Radio on the free Mixlr App or click the following link:

http://mixlr.com/cougar-sports-radio/

Definitely check out coyote country radio it’s free and supports and broadcasts all the sports at Borden county from Jv and varsity football, baseball, softball, girls and boys basketball as well as the county stock show and any other way they can help. Gooney and the gang are all in for the kids of Borden county. Plus they have the coaches show on at 6 before the game.

Goonie does a great job for borden county no doubt. Texas1afan does the exact same thing for all the 1a schools in texas covering everything from football cheerleading to tennis and track. Texas 1afan also takes thousands of free pics and posts them online for all to use for free!! I was able to download over 30 pics of my daughter cheerleaders in jayton free so thanks to all who covers 1a schools from goonie to 1afan.

6manonly":2icx13np said:
Goonie does a great job for borden county no doubt. Texas1afan does the exact same thing for all the 1a schools in texas covering everything from football cheerleading to tennis and track. Texas 1afan also takes thousands of free pics and posts them online for all to use for free!! I was able to download over 30 pics of my daughter cheerleaders in jayton free so thanks to all who covers 1a schools from goonie to 1afan.

I’m sure Texas 1afan does a great job but as a bc supporter and support of the local community it just does bother me that when there is already a hometown station broadcasting and all of a sudden when it’s a hot game the hometown guys get bumped and the ones that broadcast the flavor of the week get the glory not just Texas 1afan but big name radio stations do the same thing. I’ve even had some of them in the past hit me up for sponsorship dollars when they know I already sponsor coyote country radio.

Thank you for the kind words Bulldog. We are definitely blessed to have an opportunity to provide coverage for schools who have never had steady coverage. It's all about the kids, that's why we at Texas Sports Broadcasting will continue to reach out to schools with no consistent coverage to provide stations just like we have in BC, O'donnell, Sands, and Klondike. And the fact that we've been able to give back to so many kids with scholarships each year makes it all worth the hard work! Love being a part of the sixman community!

Bulldog I have no affiliation to any radio of any kind. Please tell me what I did wrong by endorsing a nonprofit like 1afan who spends there own money to cover 100s of schools not just in your words the flavor of the week!! They have covered our town for many things even when we are nowhere close to being the big game of the week. Even in basketball when we weren't going to make the playoffs. So get upset all you want but don't lump 1afan in with these others you mention who want your money. Do your homework before you insinuate that all are the same..

6manonly I am not against them and not against you my point was there are already 2 local stations covering the bc vs wd game and if they are trying to help schools with limited to no coverage they should be at one of those games tonight. I do many things that I give my time and my money to I’m not anti philanthropic by any means it is kinda weird they showed up last week to the hot game of the week the McLean game and now this week it’s the bc game. And as goonie stated in the previous post a lot of the money from sponsorships goes back into scholarships and awards for all the kids not just football.

Well their doesnt seem to be other games tonight and correct me if I'm wrong but rule and another team played in Bc last week I listened to that game as well defenitly not the game of the week. Did yall cover that one as well.. it's open to all and your territorial prowess is duly noted I'm sure by the other less worthy outlets..

6manonly":5xv1tnyp said:
Well their doesnt seem to be other games tonight and correct me if I'm wrong but rule and another team played in Bc last week I listened to that game as well defenitly not the game of the week. Did yall cover that one as well.. it's open to all and your territorial prowess is duly noted I'm sure by the other less worthy outlets..

There are 8 six man games tonight.

Back