The Day is upon us

Buckholts in with High Island...that's a fun drive...but not many DII options for High Island as to a district

Medina ended up where I thought they would...I just thought Veribest would be in that district as well (and GC would be in WV's district)...it's weird how Veribest is in dDstrict 6 and Paint Rock is in District 12

Rotan is still in a tough district ( i was hoping they would get in a little easier district)

Hardest district in DII I think will be District 9 - Motley, Guthrie, and Paducah (Patton Springs in there as well)

May gets in a district with Gordon and Strawn

And the shocker...Abbott and Aquilla aren't in the same district!

and Grandfalls and Buena Vista get separated from their usual district and get put in with Sands, Loop and Dawson...that ones an odd one

I just can't wait till more schools come play six-man so we can have 5 team districts!

Strawn, Gordon and May will have some spirited games. Lingleville and Gustine will have to show huge improvement to compete with these guys. Does May have a lot of players returning from their playoff run?

The east/west line is based on how they can balance the conference out...has nothing to do with cardinal directions...but I guess you could argue that in DII District 8 teams should make up District 9, District 7 should be District 8 and District 9 should be District 7...

But really Moran in the West and some of those teams in the East...makes it look weird too!

Leman Saunders":3i62erdi said:
The east/west line is based on how they can balance the conference out...has nothing to do with cardinal directions...but I guess you could argue that in DII District 8 teams should make up District 9, District 7 should be District 8 and District 9 should be District 7...

But really Moran in the West and some of those teams in the East...makes it look weird too!

I understand that. This is the first year I've seen an entire district made up of teams that were previously in another bracket. SIlverton looks to be the red headed step child in the west, being put in a district so far away.

Back