• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

freeagent

Six-man pro
Second Round Games

20-Nov Duncanville Christway 66 Lubbock Christ the King @ Knox City 21
21-Nov Brenham Christian 58 Seguin Lifegate Christian - H 41
21-Nov Dallas Tyler Street Christian 69 El Paso Jesus Chapel @ Garden City 14
21-Nov Houston Texas Christian 46 Arlington Fellowship Christian @ Temple Central Texas Christian 0

Semi-final Games

Duncanville Christway Academy (10-1)
Game 13 - Saturday, November 28 - 6 pm
At Parkview Christian Academy, Waco
Houston Texas Christian High School (6-6)

Dallas Tyler Street Christian Academy (11-0)
Game 14 - Saturday, November 28 - 3 pm
At Parkview Christian Academy, Waco
Brenham Christian Academy (12-0)

I gues i am the only one who believes htc can upset duncanville... i mean they did 45 freddy and arlington... i will be glad to know that i was the one to believe oh and i really doubt Brenham will lose by 35 they are #1 for a reason

If Christway makes it past HTC like last year, they will be going into a buzzsaw with the winner of the Tyler Street/Brenham Christian game.

Sounds like Waco is the place to be Saturday!

Tylerstreet by 35
I've seen Brenham three times in person and watched 4 other films of theirs, nobody will beat them by 35, If they are beat it will be a dogfight to the finish. No disrespect to your prognostication, but it is clearly born in homer-ism or ignorance.

haha homerism- whats wrong buddy tylerstreet has you shaking in your boots. we will just have to see how brenham takes getting hit for the first time this season.

Power50":x1ry5gt0 said:
haha homerism- whats wrong buddy tylerstreet has you shaking in your boots. we will just have to see how brenham takes getting hit for the first time this season.
i believe there were a couple hits here saturday...brenham didn't play a couple of 3-7 patsies in the playoffs...

Power50":15bhywgt said:
hahaha ask those 3-7 teams if they would like another shot at the street. i doubt it

Let's just say that Brenham Christian has the tough way to the finals ... beating two 11-0 teams on the way. Tyler Street only has to beat one 12-0 team to play in December.

May the best team win. I think it'll be Brenham, but I could be wrong.

I hope Christway shows no mercy beyond winning by the mercy rule ...

lifegatesports":1pkz3meg said:
May the best team win. I think it'll be Brenham, but I could be wrong.

I hope Christway shows no mercy beyond winning by the mercy rule ...

Wow John, not a fan of HTC I take it?!?!

We'll see what happens on the field, but let's just say that I picked an all District 2 final at the beginning of the year (Christway v. Tyler Street) and I'll stick with it. They are both too athletic to beat. They are both extremely disciplined teams defensively, too. The Brenham/Tyler Street game could be one for the ages, but the boys at the Street have been through a championship run in basketball and know how to prepare mentally. They have the edge IMHO. Who would have thought the final four would have been from 2 districts though?

Good luck to all the teams left!

I'll bet on the Brenham Cristian team. Athletic squad, fast, execute precisely and they quickly recognize and capitalize on your weaknesses. They keep hittin til the whistle blows. They thumped us good in Kerrville on our own field and we're no slackers. They will get your attention and deserve serious respect. They have no fear.

6manmomma":mfnm4fey said:
Wow guys - our little Brenham team doesn't get much respect from a lot of you -
what say you now???

Mom ...

All I can say is that if I were Dallas Tyler Street Christian, I sure would hope somebody got the number of that truck that rolled over us on Saturday up in Waco. Me thinks somebody might have been too busy slappin themselves on the back for being a good football team that their shoulders hurt by game time.

Maybe the state title was decided the week before here in Seguin. These two weeks could be a victory lap for the Eagles.

But something tells me that nobody in Brenham is acting that way ...

Back