San Antonio CLINIC - Saturday, April 12

freeagent

Six-man pro
I may be jumping out ahead of things a little bit, but you might want to save SATURDAY, APRIL 12 for a six-man football coaching clinic in San Antonio ... hopefully, I will be able to get things settled in the next week or so and have information soon.

John Taddy
210 378 3121
[email protected]

The six-man football coaches clinic that we've held in Seguin the past five years has been moved ... both in date and location.

WHEN: Saturday, April 12, 2014
WHERE: Castle Hills First Baptist School, 2220 NW Military Hwy., San Antonio TX 78213

Thanks to James Criner and the folks at CHFBS for making their fine facility available to us!

We should have something out in the mail (and I'll probably try to send a copy via email) by the start of next week; still working on finalizing a speaker, sponsors; and a possible social setting for those coming in on Friday night.

I have arranged for a $99 hotel rate at ALOFT SAN ANTONIO AIRPORT HOTEL, 838 NW Loop 410, San Antonio TX 78216 (phone 866-716-8143 or 210-541-8881 for reservations, ask for the six-man coaches clinic rate which will be good on Friday or Saturday night). This is the opening weekend of Fiesta San Antonio, so rooms could be hard to find (although Fiesta was lengthened a week this year...).

If you want to be sure I send you a copy of the registration brochure, feel free to drop me an email. Feel free to call, but I won't be able to return calls until evening.

Thanks!

John Taddy
210 378 3121
[email protected]

I'm sending out flyers on our Six-Man Coaching Clinic in San Antonio in the next day or two (emailed a bunch out tonight as well).

Speakers include:

Craig Steele, May
Terry Crawford, Abbott
Mark Coley, Abilene Christian
Adrian Adams, Houston Emery Weiner

We may have one other speaker as well, but I can't spill the beans just yet.

Also, Clay Conrady and the folks at Jerry's Sporting Goods are going to sponsor an informal get-together on Friday night at the Aloft San Antonio Airport Hotel (the official hotel of the Six Man Clinic), April 11, for those coming in the night before. Great opportunity to meet and discuss strategy with other coaches in an informal atmosphere.

If you plan to come, rooms are available at the Aloft, about 2 miles from Castle Hills school and near shopping and all sorts of other stuff in San Antonio. It's also the first weekend of Fiesta ... so make reservations now!

Drop me a note at [email protected] and I'll email you a pdf of the brochure.

John Taddy
210 378 3121

Just sent this out to about 300 of my closest friends:

March 30, 2014

Gentlemen:

Just a quick reminder ... the SIXMAN FOOTBALL COACHES CLINIC in SAN ANTONIO is coming up quickly ... LESS THAN TWO WEEKS away on Saturday, April 12th!

A couple of speaker changes: Larry Pavlik from Sugar Land Fort Bend Home School will be replacing Adrian Adams and John Rabon from Seguin Lifegate Christian School will join the speakers' roster.

Vendors participating include: ALERT SERVICES, RIDDELL ALL AMERICAN, JERRY'S SPORTING GOODS and the FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ATHLETES.

We're still working on a gathering on Friday night, April 11th at the ALOFT SAN ANTONIO AIRPORT HOTEL for those coming in the night before. JERRY'S SPORTING GOODS will sponsor the event and I should have details later this week. Feel free to bring game film DVD's if you wish and we may have a little film session!

Hotel reservations can be made with the ALOFT SAN ANTONIO AIRPORT HOTEL, about 2 miles from the Castle Hills campus. We have a special $99 rate with the hotel (call 866-716-8143 and request the coaches clinic rate). This is the opening weekend of Fiesta San Antonio, so hotel rooms may fill quickly. Also, don't forget to supply the attached tax exempt form as your trip may qualify to save much of the sales tax as you are traveling on school business:

Link: http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/t ... 12-302.pdf

You can save $5 by registering before SATURDAY, APRIL 5 or send four coaches for the price of three (from the same school). A couple folks have mentioned that it is slow to get a check cut and in the mail in time; if that's true at your school, feel free to e-mail me and let me know and I'll give you a few extra days to get the check in the mail (and sorry, we're still old-school and haven't gotten into those newfangled ideas like taking credit cards or paypal; heck, we're lucky we still aren't using leather helmets...)

It will be a great opportunity to learn and share and prepare for the upcoming season!

Hope you'll be able to join us!

Thanks!

John Taddy
210 378 3121
[email protected]

Back