Prairie Lea Week 2

Hey Coach, you had a game booked with us for this season. Remember our home-away agreement from last
year?
We went there but you canceled coming to us this year, REMEMBER? Was it because of something we said, or that you found out our spread back was coming back?
You know, the kid flashing around the track that will be in the state meet.
Yep, that can sure make you forget stuff.....
Just saying.......

Just keep your promises. Then no problem, but when you commit to a home-away agreement and then out of the blue you cancel and don't fulfill YOUR end of the deal
Well......

FCSA football":3lezby8c said:
Hey Coach, you had a game booked with us for this season. Remember our home-away agreement from last
year?
We went there but you canceled coming to us this year, REMEMBER? Was it because of something we said, or that you found out our spread back was coming back?
You know, the kid flashing around the track that will be in the state meet.
Yep, that can sure make you forget stuff.....
Just saying.......

I hope this is the "Spread Back" posting this. I have a hard time believing a grown man(more less a coach who kids are suppose to look up to) would post such a comment. If there is a disagreement on a game, there is such a thing as private messenger.

Just stating the facts. When you give someone your word you should live up to that promise, not break it because it might not be in your best interest to keep your end of the deal.
I think being honest, living up to your commitments, responsibilities and promises is a pretty good thing to teach kids and some adults.
If you think character doesn't count, maybe you should give up whatever you are doing and join Bill and Hillary in the whiners gallery.
Just saying.....

FCSA football":k761qjfj said:
Just stating the facts. When you give someone your word you should live up to that promise, not break it because it might not be in your best interest to keep your end of the deal.
I think being honest, living up to your commitments, responsibilities and promises is a pretty good thing to teach kids and some adults.
If you think character doesn't count, maybe you should give up whatever you are doing and join Bill and Hillary in the whiners gallery.
Just saying.....

It looks like there is a team in Waco that needs a game, so you should be just fine.

he went about it wrong.. but he is right.. should comply with the home and home.. this is why the 6man world probably needs game contracts

Yep, we are fine! Had no trouble filling that slot.
But, it's still frustrating and disappointing when someone gives you their "Word" and doesn't follow through.
Maybe contracts are the eventual answer, but why should that have to be the case?
Remember what Bill Clinton's supporters said?
" Character doesn't matter".
I guess not.

Can everyone please move on from this subject. All I wanted was to fill a week 2 game. Please find something else to entertain yourselves.

This is SOOO great. A coach gets called out for cancelling on a team, other coaches call him immature, original coach hits the ignore button, the other coach continues his conversation with himself.

It is a problem. Live up to your contract. You take the butt whooping. Be accountable.

I expect it from private schools, but not from public schools. SHAMEFUL!!

Back