Possible JV game?

Coach Hanlon

Six-man fan
This is Coach Hanlon from McKinney Cornerstone. I have about 8 kids on my roster that are very young and very inexperienced, and therefore haven't seen the field much.
Our varsity team has a bye week scheduled for the weekend of Oct. 11th and am considering scheduling a JV game for those young/inexperienced players to get some reps in a game situation.
I'd love to schedule a JV game for them, but am not at all interested in being someone's opponent to get an easy win.
I'm looking for another team in a similar situation. If your team/program has a similar situation and would like to discuss the possibility of playing that weekend (we'll be happy to come to you within a reasonable distance) please call me at 214-725-5287.
If I don't find a team that would be similarly matched, I will keep my bye week and try to get these kids in whenever possible.
Thanks,
Sean Hanlon
AD/Head Football Coach
Cornerstone Christian Academy - McKinney

I am the head coach for the Wilco Falcons middle school team. We have an open home game on Oct. 11th. We are in Georgetown, Texas. Would you be interested in coming to play? We might not be a good match for you if you have big kids. We have a couple 14 year old boys and the rest are 12 - 13. Let me know.

coach we are looking for a game that Thursday 10-10-19
we would have to play here in Coolidge due to our jr high already scheduled

Back