New privates in the 6 man ranks

WOSgrad

11-man fan
Beaumont Legacy Christian, Carrollton Prince of Peace, Houston Westbury Christian and Pasadena First Baptist will be joining the 6 man ranks this season.

According to Coach Stephens at Legacy, the above teams will comprise a 4 team TAPPS 6man district.

I know Pasadena FIrst Baptist was a six-man school for awhile, didn't they move to TCAL for awhile and also play 11 man. I believe the other three were crowded field football schools in the past.

I believe that Pasadena First Baptist had competed in TAPPS Division III/IV 11 man the few years that they played 11 man.

I know this is a maiden six man voyage for Legacy Christian. I believe it is for Prince of Peace and Westbury Christian as well.

There is also Plano Prestonwood Christian (North Campus) will be playing 6-Man at the varsity level for the first time. They will be in TAPPS Division 3 District 2 with Irving Faustina, FW Covenant Classical, Sherman Texoma Christian, and Dallas Fairhill.

It stuns me to see Prince of Peace playing six-man football. When I was coaching up in Dallas, POP was a big program. Times have changed.

Back