Multiple Leagues

TLCEagle":22dgvia7 said:
Are private schools able to compete in more than 1 league?

TAPPS does not permit a school to have a membership in any other organization. I am not sure other groups have such a rule, but they should.

(TAPPS did allow this about 7 or 8 years ago and there were a couple TAPPS schools that competed in T-CAL football because they were above the enrollment limit but rules were changed.)

I noticed that one of the El Paso schools was listed as participating in the state basketball tournaments both TCAF (wkend of Feb 21-22) and T-CAL (March 6-8).

Seriously, here's why you don't want schools playing in more than 1 league ... teams could change leagues mid-season or at whims at what league they have the best chance of competition.

My opinion is that district competition (you know -- eight, ten or twelve district games) is the key thing. Some of these leagues have little or no district competition and all teams make state ... which means you have to scramble for games throughout the season and you qualify for state by just showing up.

But it's just me, I guess ...

The school John is referring to is Faith Christian in El Paso. (It is also the school that prompted TLC's inquiry.)

Faith played exclusively in TCAL last year. We TCAF schools in EP actively recruited them to join TCAF. When Faith joined, it was clearly understood that they had made a commitment to TCAL to return this year to defend their girl's state basketball title.

Faith has faithfully ( :lol: ) maintained their responsibilities to both programs.

The TAPPS policy John refers to is the VERY reason Immanuel EP does NOT play in TAPPS.

TAPPS policy is that ALL your sports MUST be TAPPS, or none of them can be TAPPS.

Immanuel was willing to commit to playing basketball, golf, tennis, soccer, baseball, and track ONLY in TAPPS. Our football progam is not well attended by our students (most of them are dual citizens who prefer soccer), so we play 6-man. This means that - because of our enrollment - Immanuel could NOT play football in TAPPS.

So, rather than accept Immanuel for all the other sports and allow us to play football in a different program, TAPPS simply threw out our whole school -- citing their policy of ALL sports or NO sports.

TAPPS even prevents us from participating in Music and Academics.

Their loss.

We are very grateful for the vision of TCAF and their limited restrictions. It is not as easy to hold someone (or some school) accountable to their commtments as it is to simply (blindly) exclude them from participating. We appreciate that TCAF takes the narrower path. I think they are simply following good advice and a proper example.

ICS Coach":3grd9rap said:
So, rather than accept Immanuel for all the other sports and allow us to play football in a different program, TAPPS simply threw out our whole school -- citing their policy of ALL sports or NO sports.

Coach, thanks for the clarification. As long as both leagues were okay with the decision, who am I to complain? Yeah, I got an opinion, but it ain't worth anything ...

I'm not on the inside of TAPPS, but I have a hard time believing that TAPPS "threw out our whole school," which gives folks the assumption that TAPPS expelled or refused to accept the contract of El Paso Immanuel.

What happened, as I understand the TAPPS rules, is that your school was not willing to participate under the same rule as the other 250 schools agree to participate. As one involved in one of those 250 schools (in the recent past), I want my fellow members to be committed to our organization and not playing pick-and-choose. I want to know that I am dealing with reliable partners who will stand by their obligations and not bolt for a competitive advantage, real or percieved, by moving to another league for a sport.

(At least one of your TCAF members contacted me asking how they could play at least one sport in TAPPS because they have been disappointed with the quality of play in that league; however, they are staying in TCAF because other sports could not compete in their classification where they would fall in TAPPS.)

Yes, maybe some of those decisions are unfair to your school, but allowing schools to bend the rules ends up with schools breaking the rules. And then, it may not be fair to my school.

I always got a chuckle about somebody trying to get an "exception" from the rules, using the old line, "well, it's for the kids." Usually, that meant it was so that their kid got a break my kids couldn't get ... and if my kids ended up on the short end of the straw, well, at least your kid got the break. And in private schools, there seems to be no shortage of Philadelphia lawyers looking for loopholes for athletic advantage.

Let's call it that, move on and realize that TAPPS was not the organization that Immanuel elected to participate in.

This ain't like the food court in the mall, where you can get stuff from every restaurant in the mall.

Now, if your school values art, music and academic competition, then you sacrificed it for athletics. That's a value decision that your school made, but don't blame TAPPS for having made your decision to play in another league.

Perhaps you need to encourage your fellow TCAF members to add that competition to their organization (it won't be easy; while I haven't followed that part of TAPPS, our school does participate and run district competitions for academics and art ... it ain't no walk in the park; alas, there are not as many small TAPPS schools participating in arts, academic and music as I would like ... and as an aside, it makes me wonder where some of those schools put their emphasis --- sports or studies?)

I realize I've ranted here a bit (and only a bit) and part of this rant really doesn't apply to Immanuel. El Paso Faith and Immanuel have made their choices to move to another league and I wish them well ... and in some ways, I understand their frustration with some of the TAPPS leadership and fellow members who refuse to consider holding an occasional regional competition (ie, track and field) in El Paso. I wish there had been a little more concern for our valued members in that community.

But whadda I know.

John

What happened, as I understand the TAPPS rules, is that your school was not willing to participate under the same rule as the other 250 schools agree to participate. As one involved in one of those 250 schools (in the recent past), I want my fellow members to be committed to our organization and not playing pick-and-choose. I want to know that I am dealing with reliable partners who will stand by their obligations and not bolt for a competitive advantage, real or percieved, by moving to another league for a sport.

The truth is that Immanuel was an active participant in TAPPS for a few years before the rule change that affected our opportunities to stay. The rule change at the administrative level was made by the TAPPS board. It was not discussed among the members. It was not voted on by the members. It was simply "made law." So, I believe that TAPPS is solely responsible for the requirements that led to our departure from their organization. Our desire was to stay. However, we had invested tens of thousands of dollars into our football program, and we preferred that God not see us as poor stewards over the gifts He had blessed us with: Money for the football program and kids that wanted to play.

The TAPPS Board is a self-perpetuating mechanism that operates without oversite. Even our government recognizes that authority as dynamic and powerful as the TAPPS board holds requires a nominating process and an approval process (usually in the Senate-- a group of people who are supposed to represent the views of their constituency).

Your insinuation is that 250 schools (Are there really that many? I looked over the realignment pages again and do not count that many schools...? I am sure I missed some??) agree with the "All-sports-or-no-sports" rule. That is simply not the case. In fact, I would propose that there is not even a majority who agree with it. Unfortunately, the majority of those schools may have no other viable options. There are many, however, who are finding accommodation in TCAF - which is the fastest growing private school program in the state of Texas. And-- just likeTAPPS used to do -- is adjusting yearly to the growth, but -- very much unlike TAPPS -- actually has an adminstration that is not hesitant to hold its member schools responsible for their commitments by staying involved in the day-to-day operation of the program.

As you have stated quite eloquently in the past, TAPPS is too big and their administration cannot provide an oversite program to weed out the schools that would not hold fairly to their obligations. So, the TAPPS board makes a blanket rule like the "all play or none play."

Immanuel has an impeccable record of maintaining their obligations. We have never "shopped around" or looked for an opportunity to "bolt to another league" that might provide for us an "easier opportunity to win." Your wit and sarcasm are entertaining, but -- left unanswered -- would lead those reading the impression that ALL schools not participating in TAPPS are poorly/badly run programs with no accountability.

Yes, maybe some of those decisions are unfair to your school, but allowing schools to bend the rules ends up with schools breaking the rules. And then, it may not be fair to my school.

This is false logic:
If one school asks for consideration, then they are looking for away to break the rules???!!!
You might as well say that - since the terrorists that blew up the WTC buildings were young Muslim men - all young Muslim men are potential terrorists and should have their access to services/utilities stripped away, just in case they are terrorists.

But, since TAPPS refuses to increase the size of their administration and allow the members to vote on Board appointments, schools like Immanuel have no choice but to look elsewhere. So, I reiterate, TAPPS threw us out along with all the other schools who might (or might not) operate with the attitude that you insinuated above.

I always got a chuckle about somebody trying to get an "exception" from the rules, using the old line, "well, it's for the kids." Usually, that meant it was so that their kid got a break my kids couldn't get ... and if my kids ended up on the short end of the straw, well, at least your kid got the break. And in private schools, there seems to be no shortage of Philadelphia lawyers looking for loopholes for athletic advantage.

I do agree that "do it for the kids" is an over-used and definitley abused liturgy that some schools use. But I have never agreed with any sort of "guilt-building," especially when it done "in the name of the Lord." Our God is not a God of guilt, but a Holy Spirit of conviction for the purpose of repentence. However, your inclusion of this concern again speaks to the also overused false logic that schools looking for an exception are actually looking for a way to make it easier for them to win. While a VERY FEW schools might operate that way, most do not.
A small oversite committe made up of volunteer representatives, chosen by popular vote, from each of the TAPPS regions whose purpose is to look into accusations of impropriety couold take care of this problem. However, that would mean that the some power/authority would have to be divested from the Board, that Board schools would be looked at with the same level of scrutiny as others, and that TAPPS would actually function as a democratic society ( at least in this one area)-- (and we know how addictive democracy can be). TAPPS could not possibly go there, now, could they??

This ain't like the food court in the mall, where you can get stuff from every restaurant in the mall.

Immanuel-- and most of the other schools directly and adversely affected by TAPPS rules -- are not looking for a program that allows them to pick and choose like a food court at the mall. They are simply looking for a little grace in one area or another. However, TAPPS has become too big to adequately serve them. (And, truth be told, without elected officials and somekind of oversite, TAPPS is failing to adequately serve ALL of their schools -- except, maybe, the Board schools who are represented in the adminstration.)

Now, if your school values art, music and academic competition, then you sacrificed it for athletics. That's a value decision that your school made, but don't blame TAPPS for having made your decision to play in another league.

Actually, John, Immanuel has the toughest academic standards, as they relate to eligibility for athletics, in the state of Texas. We also enjoy Art, Music and Academic competitions through ACSI ---------- AS WELL AS TCAF!! (Ooops!! That's right, TCAF does have those competitions. My comment was made simply to show how TAPPS groups every aspect of their organization into one big morass, even though it is really simple to keep them separate. It does not even require an additional administrator.)

I realize I've ranted here a bit (and only a bit) and part of this rant really doesn't apply to Immanuel. El Paso Faith and Immanuel have made their choices to move to another league and I wish them well ...

Well, John, as a message board administrator you require those who post on this board to be accountable to their insinuations and accusations. (I am specifically referring to an earlier thread begun by Coach Stredic concerning the "dirtiest 6-man Christian football team." You censured and then removed the thread because you said that Coach S had not named the school.)
So, if you are not referring to Immanuel throughout this "rant" -- and, as you have repeatedly written, there are schools just looking for an easier way to win --- who are you referring to?

The bottom line is that Immanuel -- like most of the other schools who wanted TAPPS to simply and gracefully consider one exception -- is not just "some school." The fact that TAPPS treats us like we are Muslim terrorists is NOT our choice. Leaving TAPPS was NOT our choice. It was thrust upon us. Now that we have found a newer organization that is working hard to build a strong and viable program by offering an alternative product, people like yourself use sarcasm, dry wit, inuendo, and insinuation to try to belittle their attempts and to belittle the schools that choose to join them.

It needs to stop.

Maybe I'm a pretty staunch advocate for one private school league in Texas, but with its faults (and it does have some), TAPPS seems to be meeting the needs of the majority of private schools in Texas. On that count, I'll plead guilty as charged. Last I checked, that wasn't a capital offense in Texas.

As to your membership count, you got me there. It's not 250. I just checked the membership directory -- 232. And several schools aren't listed as they have already joined for the 2008-2009 year (they aren't on the membership directory). Each year, a few schools drop (close, leave the organization, etc.) and a few more schools join.

Usually, TAPPS goes up a few every year -- especially now, as our metro areas are growing and more and more famlies choose private school education (I read a stat that something like 85% of Texas' population growth is occuring in an area more-or-less bounded by IH-35, IH-45 and I-10.)

At best, the combined membership of TCAF and TCAL high schools is under 50, another 10-15 in SPC and a few independents here and there.

I wish the folks in TCAF the best. I think there is some legitimate concern (and it has started to be addressed in TAPPS) that the smaller schools don't get as much representation as the larger schools ... but the two latest board appointees were from smaller schools (TAPPS 2A: Bulverde Bracken and DeSoto Canterbury). Maybe Jesus built the temple in three days, the rest of us are going to take a little longer to achieve things.

The debate on how the TAPPS organization is administered has been around for a long time; I can make cases both ways. I understand why the governance decision that exists started -- and I can understand that there are those who think that another form of governance is needed. It might make some happy to have a more representative form of governance, but I'm not sure it would change the direction of the organization.

As for the administrative side of the organization, they run on four or five full-time staffers (a Director, Assistant Director, and three staff members). It's a pretty lean organization ... and you wouldn't expect less as most of our schools also run on tight budgets and low staffing. I spent some time last year looking at working for that organization, and I can tell you that my time was going to be spent in organizing events, dealing with customers (members -- coaches, administrators, etc.), etc. and not thnking how we can make life difficult for some school that wants to play pick-and-choose on TAPPS events.

Coach, there are a lot of TAPPS six man schools that play independent [non-district] play six-man football. The only thing is that TAPPS says you can't play post-season in the sport even as an independent. If football was the only sport, okay, but I really have a problem with your statements that TAPPS "threw us out." They didn't and you know it.

I have a real problem with that characterization.

As I've mentioned in the past, most TAPPS member schools are satisfied with the decisions made by the organization's leadership ... because if they weren't, it would be easy to just not write that check for membership every fall or there would be a stampede to start a new organization.

Are they all perfectly satisfied with every decision? Nope. But as far as I can tell, perfection only was in One Person, and that Guy got nailed to a cross.

Yes, TCAF is growing ... and I wish them well. They'll have their growing pains and may get past those and flourish, or schools will want more than that organization can provide. As some of those smaller schools grow and get larger enrollments (and even consider that game called "crowded field football,") either TCAF will have to adapt or you'll se a lot of those schools move to TAPPS -- either as new members or reinstated members.

I can tell you from my interactions with TAPPS leadership, they have no desire to dictate to members ... but since some schools want to find the loophole where the loophole doesn't exist or play outside the spirit and letter of the law, they find themselves having to be the "Mr. No."

Just like our school administrators have to set hard and fast ruless in our schools -- like dress codes, cell phones, personal electronics and internet access codes. We all have a kid (or a family) who will push the envelope as far as they can and then a little more besides. It's easier to make the rule black and white than to deal with all the shades of gray. Not always fairest to those who follow the rules, but it's often the only way to run the railroad.

And that means there are times that schools like Immanuel, who I totally agree is a fine school, well managed and from what I understand, based on academic and spiritual excellence that feel that an organization like TAPPS does not meet its needs. And then, it's time to walk away and find a similar organization that meets its needs. That's what you did and you seem to be satisfied with the choice you made.

Our school, and many others, have decided to maintain their current affiliation with TAPPS. And we are satisfied with that choice.

Good luck and may God continue to bless your school. And in the scheme of things, we're probably going to Heaven after the Lord has decided he doesn't need us here anymore regardless if we're in TAPPS or TCAF.

Oh, and let's put things in perspective about the issue you talked about. I rarely pull a thread (and usually ask Granger's advice before I do so) and in this case, there were specific allegations about a particular unnamed school (which anyone could have determined with near-certainty by checking who that school played that week). That's as close to a drive-by shooting as I can find on a message board. I think the public school board moderators would have pulled it quicker than I did, because I get e-mails on those before they see much light of day on the board. I'm disappointed in my friend who posted those words, but I'm going to make an assumption that he had a real bad day (and there are folks that we've played in the past where I could make the same argument ... and maybe some we've played that feel the same way about us). Stuff happens and we move on.

I believe there are schools that make their choices on leagues by where they can win a state title. Immanuel, obviously, is not one of those schools. My mentioning those schools by name would only show my bias or opinion and really not add anything to the debate.

Anyway, that's my opinion. It's probably not worth much.

John

Did a little checking on numbers of each private school athletics/activities association:

TAPPS - 232 schools on membership directory plus 7 schools shown as accepted for membership in 2008-2009.

TCAF - 36 schools on membership directory (5 of those are also shown on the T-CAL membership list and 1 of those are shown on the TAPPS membership list, Dallas Academy, which will play in TCAF in 2008)

SPC (Southwest Prepatory Conference) - 19 schools, of which at least two are located in Oklahoma

T-CAL - 13 schools (again, 5 shown as members of both T-CAL and TCAF). Officials at one of those schools have told me and others I trust that they did not renew their membership in T-CAL this year and plan to join TAPPS in 2009-2010. I know of one school (Boerne Vanguard) who will be leaving TAPPS and joined T-CAL this school year.

There are probably some independent schools --- San Antonio Cornerstone Christian comes to mind, but their reason for independence is due to self-inflicted wounds and no doubt there are some other small private schools that do have high school teams but do not belong to any association, or are just adding high school grades a year or two at a time. Often, they will not associate with an organization until they have opened 10th grade.

Taking out all the duplication and the Oklahoma schools, I get 301 private high schools in Texas. Make me a liar if I'm off by a couple.

TAPPS has 237 of those school (232 plus 7 new less two, Dallas Academy and Boerne Vanguard who have/will be leaving ... well actually three, because I understand Houston Christian will leave TAPPS, play independent for two years and then join SPC ... so make it 236).

That means about 78.5% of the private high schools in Texas are in TAPPS. I'd be a wealthy man if I had 78.5% market share in my business.

lifegatesports":vu61xcok said:
Did a little checking on numbers of each private school athletics/activities association:

TAPPS - 232 schools on membership directory plus 7 schools shown as accepted for membership in 2008-2009.

TCAF - 36 schools on membership directory (5 of those are also shown on the T-CAL membership list and 1 of those are shown on the TAPPS membership list, Dallas Academy, which will play in TCAF in 2008)

SPC (Southwest Prepatory Conference) - 19 schools, of which at least two are located in Oklahoma

T-CAL - 13 schools (again, 5 shown as members of both T-CAL and TCAF). Officials at one of those schools have told me and others I trust that they did not renew their membership in T-CAL this year and plan to join TAPPS in 2009-2010. I know of one school (Boerne Vanguard) who will be leaving TAPPS and joined T-CAL this school year.

There are probably some independent schools --- San Antonio Cornerstone Christian comes to mind, but their reason for independence is due to self-inflicted wounds and no doubt there are some other small private schools that do have high school teams but do not belong to any association, or are just adding high school grades a year or two at a time. Often, they will not associate with an organization until they have opened 10th grade.

Taking out all the duplication and the Oklahoma schools, I get 301 private high schools in Texas. Make me a liar if I'm off by a couple.

TAPPS has 237 of those school (232 plus 7 new less two, Dallas Academy and Boerne Vanguard who have/will be leaving ... well actually three, because I understand Houston Christian will leave TAPPS, play independent for two years and then join SPC ... so make it 236).

That means about 78.5% of the private high schools in Texas are in TAPPS. I'd be a wealthy man if I had 78.5% market share in my business.

Actually, my private school count is off by a couple:

2 schools: Dallas Jesuit and Houston Strake Jesuit are in the UIL. They joined several years ago after some legal wrangling once the Texas Catholic League disbanded ... most schools went into TAPPS, but as I understand it, the TAPPS leadership at the time did not want to bring in these two very large schools which had won many of the league's titles.

There are three publicly-funded schools in TAPPS, grandfathered under previous membership (in other words, they could not apply for membership under today's rules) since UIL refused to allow them to join. They are Texas School for the Deaf (Austin) and two prison schools, Giddings State School and Gainesville State School.

John, maybe the correct term instead of "threw us out", would be "forced us out". Maybe I am wayyyy off base here, but you have to remember that El Paso is not on the TAPPS Texas map, or so it seems.

CoachST":3rdv8agb said:
John, maybe the correct term instead of "threw us out", would be "forced us out". Maybe I am wayyyy off base here, but you have to remember that El Paso is not on the TAPPS Texas map, or so it seems.

Coach, I really wish somebody could figure a way to tow El Paso about 200 miles east; it's a neat place (although, except for changing planes, I haven't been there for over 20 years).

A lot of the problem is just geography ... very few private schools close to El Paso and as you know, travel is a given. While neither of us will be at the TAPPS District Presidents meeting this June, you probably won't see any movement by schools to help the El Paso schools (most of the smaller schools, I think except Jesus Chapel, have moved to TCAF).

I can live with "forced us out," but again, I'd remind you that the final decision to leave TAPPS was made by those schools, not any specific decision from TAPPS leadership or staff. Those schools made the decision and as far as I know, would be welcomed back to TAPPS if they so decided to reapply for membership.

My best wishes and prayers for continued academic, spiritual and athletic success for all my friends in El Paso ... let's hope that someday soon we can again reunite into one stronger association ... and maybe have a track meet or some events out there.

John

Just noticed on the T-CAL web site that their organization is going to enforce their no-dual membership policy (ie, TAPPS, TCAF) for members and require a two year committment for membership.

Info is posted at www.t-cal.org, you'll have to pull up the word documents on the homepage for this information.

John

John,
I looked on the T-CAL website (not very closely, I must admit), and all I found wasthe following answer from the FAQ page:

As a member school in T*CAL, may I compete in other high school leagues?
T*CAL is dedicated to futher the education of all young Christian athletes. Keeping this in mind we embrace the idea of students competing wherever it's necessary to aid in the spiritual growth of these individuals.

Can you be a little more specific about which "link" to look under?

Just a pebble thrown from over the pond (again):

Would not a TAPPS super class for sixman not reel some of these schools back into the league?

As I have suggested - Any school that wanted to play sixman above the 100 enrollment mark could play. Limit the to roster to 24 (arbitrary). Can only have one varsity team, and maybe other rules to limit it to a sixman game.

It would be a blast to see these types of games.

Any other thoughts? John, I know you have opinionated about this before so I would like to hear more opinions.

ICS Coach":3tc70bsr said:
John,
I looked on the T-CAL website (not very closely, I must admit), and all I found wasthe following answer from the FAQ page:

As a member school in T*CAL, may I compete in other high school leagues?
T*CAL is dedicated to futher the education of all young Christian athletes. Keeping this in mind we embrace the idea of students competing wherever it's necessary to aid in the spiritual growth of these individuals.

Can you be a little more specific about which "link" to look under?

No problem, my brother:

http://www.t-cal.org/documents/08-09MemPacket.doc

Here's the applicable wording from Rev. Crain, the T-CAL Executive Director:

I will send an official agenda prior to this year summer workshop, but one of the items will be to officially “voteâ€

HisTeam":2yhtjt4v said:
Just a pebble thrown from over the pond (again):

Would not a TAPPS super class for sixman not reel some of these schools back into the league?

As I have suggested - Any school that wanted to play sixman above the 100 enrollment mark could play. Limit the to roster to 24 (arbitrary). Can only have one varsity team, and maybe other rules to limit it to a sixman game.

It would be a blast to see these types of games.

Any other thoughts? John, I know you have opinionated about this before so I would like to hear more opinions.

Hi, Dan. How's things on the other side of the world?

I have a definite opinion about the idea of a large school (100+) six-man football division in TAPPS. I definitely don't know where I stand on it.

I'm not sure if it will bring schools back into TAPPS. Many of the T-CAL and TCAF schools have enrollments under 100 ... at best, we're talking about 8 to 10 schools.

A lot of the T-CAL and TCAF schools choose those leagues because (and it has been communicated to me by some of those schools) they are concerned their kids could not be competitive in the levels they would be assigned to participate in TAPPS (enrollment).

My perception (and it's just that) is that our good friends and brothers from El Paso moved to TCAF because of their perception (not, in my opinion, totally unjustified) that many of their fellow TAPPS schools weren't able to give a bit (ie, an occasional district/regional event in El Paso).

Some of those schools are what I would say, "learning" how to run a school and an athletic program. Every year, there seems to be a school or two moving from those leagues to TAPPS (and yes, there seems to be a school or two moving from TAPPS to the other leagues). T-CAL has a reputation from the past that it was poorly managed; that may not be as much the case as in the past.

Some have moved to those leagues because of the end of the homeschool participation rule. TAPPS ain't gonna change that rule to bring anybody back.

My concern about a large school division is that, at some point, when a school grows, they are more likely to have a greater talent pool than most other six-man schools (<100 kids). When I see a Shiner St. Paul continue to play 11-man football with an enrollment of 76, well, I have a problem when Podunk Christian says they have to continue to play six-man with 120 kids enrolled.

It's like a discussion I had with a friend locally ... he pointed out that the local 2A and 5A high schools have kids not playing team sports that are better athletes than our "stars" at TAPPS 1A Lifegate.

I agreed with him. But I pointed out that if I took 40 or 50 randomly chosen students at either school (about the number of high school kids we have), I wonder if he could put together teams as good as ours.

The "history" of six-man football is that it helps the kids at the little schools play some sort of tackle football ... I just don't know if I want to extend the definition of small schools. I'd really like to see UIL take the first step and increase the 6-man number to something like 120, but I don't see that happening ... especially if the plan to split each of the five 11-man classifications in half at the district level ever comes to fruition.

But whadda I know.

And may God continue to bless your ministry ...

John

John, just wanted you to know that T-CAF allowed El Paso Bethel Christian to host the first private school district meet in El Paso two weeks ago.

Coach Stredic

CoachST":gam6e3up said:
John, just wanted you to know that T-CAF allowed El Paso Bethel Christian to host the first private school district meet in El Paso two weeks ago.

Coach Stredic

Good news ... how did it go?

Back