Lorenzo Head Football Coach

Hosscat

11-man fan
Lorenzo ISD is seeking resumes for a highly energized and motivated Head Football coach. Teaching field is all levels PE and/or composite social studies. Knowledge of 6 man football is a must. Additional duties will include possible head boys track and asst. basketball. We offer a local stipend of $2300 above state base/5000 for coaching/11 month contract and 225 towards insurance. We have a good group of young underclassmen who is willing to work hard. Applicants must have or be willing to get a CDL, CPR, and first aid certified. Please send resumes to:

Lin Fink
Athletic Director
[email protected]
940-452-8478
Text or email, no phone calls, please.

Where is this located? Am I seeing this right, in that some of these schools offer some kind of housing (in general, not this school in particular)?
Coach Cyr

School housing is predominately a West Texas and Panhandle thing. In my interviewing process this spring I have found out that school housing east of I35 is pretty much non existent. Although it would be a draw for coaches if they could, I understand the east schools financial situations are just not that of the west Texas schools. And schools in West Texas are spread much farther apart so living in a neighboring town and commuting is very difficult.

Texman301":1mlfx506 said:
School housing is predominately a West Texas and Panhandle thing. In my interviewing process this spring I have found out that school housing east of I35 is pretty much non existent. Although it would be a draw for coaches if they could, I understand the east schools financial situations are just not that of the west Texas schools. And schools in West Texas are spread much farther apart so living in a neighboring town and commuting is very difficult.

Very true about housing in Eastern Texas.

Back