Looking for a spot

goarmy

11-man fan
I'm Mike Ballenger, spent 8 yrs in the Army after playing ball at Blanket. Looking for a starting out position somewhere to get back into six man ball. I have a bachelors in exercise science. Finishing up my alternative teaching cert. looking to teach health or pe. I have my cscs and have numerous CrossFit specialty certifications. Please contact me at [email protected] or 808 218 3077 if you have or know of anything available.
Thanks

goarmy...First off, THANK YOU, for serving in our military. I for one certainly appreciate the freedom you guys are willing to lay your lives down for. THANK YOU.

Second, you might want to go back and challenge another test. Once you are fully certified you can challenge other tests for certification. PE/Health is one of those that not many schools are looking for. If you are willing to stay in small schools or work in a middle school setting in bigger schools, I would suggest challenging the 4-8 Generalist. You can teach any core subject in grades 4-8. As far as high school goes, you need to try something in the area of a math or science. Those are in big demand and usually get an additional stipend.

Just my 2 cents. Again, thank you for your service.

If you have trouble getting a job in a 6 man school, you might try to get experience by going to one of the bigger schools and get in as a ROTC teacher.

Teach the city kids how to shoot and make libs heads explode........

Back