looking for a football coach

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by falconfan:<BR><STRONG>Veribest High School is looking for a football coach. For more information contact the principal at 325-655-2851</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>is this a serious post, or a fan with pulling the online version of putting "For Sale" signs in the coaches' front yard? i'm just curious

Why would anyone be looking for a coach when they already have the veribest coach working for them? Sorry, couldn't resist...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 6mansam:<BR><STRONG>Why would anyone be looking for a coach when they already have the veribest coach working for them? Sorry, couldn't resist...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>someone is dishing some PUNishment, and I can't believe it's not OBK - OBK, you must be napping on the job!

This is a serious post. Call the school for more info. 325-655-2851 Ask for Ken Newman (principal) Job is posted on <A>http://www.netxv.net/jobs/RXVJOBS/Job200.asp</A>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by J_bird_S:<BR><STRONG><P>someone is dishing some PUNishment, and I can't believe it's not OBK - OBK, you must be napping on the job!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I guess I was!!!

Back